Buzz Saw Harness Does Exactly What It's Supposed to Do

themeparkdude

• 2 weeks later...

Considering airlines around the world are still required to demonstrate how to put one together - there must be some people out there that don't know how.

As for affecting capacity - i believe it may - a 'good tug' on a harness to ensure it is locked could be done from either side of the train. I haven't seen the modifications to Buzzsaw, but i'm assuming the belts are either both mounted on the outside, or both mounted on the inside. Either way it's going to need more time for the belt to be checked either by needing them to traverse both sides, or to bend lower to get visual on them.

How much fun did they have with Arkham's new seatbelt latches? So much so they had to tell you NOT to do up your seatbelt so that the operator could do it for you to avoid causing a malfunction!

It's a little more than a humble little seatbelt.

• 6 years later...
On 16/02/2015 at 8:15 PM, Noxegon said:

I'll be driving past the park on the morning of the 19th anyway, so if it's open I'll drop in – if not, then I guess that'll be one more credit for my next visit whenever that happens to be

Random question for @Noxegon but re-reading this topic, i'm wondering if you ever DID get that credit? :D

On 17/02/2015 at 7:03 PM, Slick said:

I'd hate for people who don't have a great understanding on how rides work to read a title like that and immediately jump to a conclusion like "that ride is unsafe" or "Dreamworld don't maintain their rides" especially when neither of which is the case.

Oof.

On 18/02/2015 at 7:56 AM, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

"Man almost drowns on Thunder River Rapids Ride. Small piece of velcro saves his life. First at Five."

I'll just show myself out.

Yeah - apologies for the mega bump - but there's a few regular posters on the forums here that should re-read this entire four page thread - a lot has changed in 6 years.

2 hours ago, Noxegon said:

I knew you'd have written about it but couldn't find your blog site. 

Strangely Pirouettes sticks with me though.

3 hours ago, Slick said:

It feels like a lifetime ago. 

Certainly does.