themeparkdude

Buzz Saw Harness Does Exactly What It's Supposed to Do

82 posts in this topic

Considering airlines around the world are still required to demonstrate how to put one together - there must be some people out there that don't know how.

As for affecting capacity - i believe it may - a 'good tug' on a harness to ensure it is locked could be done from either side of the train. I haven't seen the modifications to Buzzsaw, but i'm assuming the belts are either both mounted on the outside, or both mounted on the inside. Either way it's going to need more time for the belt to be checked either by needing them to traverse both sides, or to bend lower to get visual on them.

How much fun did they have with Arkham's new seatbelt latches? So much so they had to tell you NOT to do up your seatbelt so that the operator could do it for you to avoid causing a malfunction!

It's a little more than a humble little seatbelt.

Is it really any more of an inconvenience or loading issue than on SE though? Operstor pushed down with on hand on lapbar and one around seat belt. Surely couldnt take that much longer. AA is painfully slow to load no doubt about it, but don't see this being as laboured