Fright Nights - 2015

Now, I'm not trying to be rude or hypocritical, but where are all these ideas coming from? Clearly not a place of logic...

Let's start with Dead Rising 2. They've already confirmed one zombie themed precinct, why would they have more?   In the case that the whole year was zombie themed then I be ok with the suggestion (e.g HHN 23, Orlando), but the event clearly isn't heading that way. Also, just because it has a theme park in the source material doesn't mean it's going to happen. If that was the case, then we'd be seeing Beverly Hills Cop 3: The Ride on our shores very soon.

Dying Light is a bit better, since Ninja clearly stated it's a want; not fact. It's just more a matter of deconstructing that idea and figuring out whether it would actually work or not. As Reanimated said, it wouldn't translate well. That said though, I did suggest Resident Evil by piecing together some minor clues. Is it confirmed? No. Could it happen? Hell yeah it could. 

Once again, I'm not trying to be rude, hypocritical or catty. I'm just wondering where on earth some of these ideas have came from. If you have a hunch that a franchise could be possible, maybe look at the criteria that John Murdy of Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood uses. That way you can actually say "I have an idea, and I can justify that I may be possible". 

Also, just because it has a theme park in the source material doesn't mean it's going to happen. If that was the case, then we'd be seeing Beverly Hills Cop 3: The Ride on our shores very soon.

Well fright nights are basically having the zombieland precinct because No.1 Its zombies No 2. the movie has a theme park.... forget i brought it up :) (not trying to be mean i swear)  

Edited by Ethanmxd

I think the mazes will be evil within in dogems as from just looking over the wall the same vines and asylum theme is in place and there previous years have featured mazes twice even 3 times. for example hill billy slasher.

I didn't go through Evil Within last year, but can someone vouch that the facade looks similar or the same? I find it odd that if this is the case, that no one had brought it up earlier.

I think that will mean good chance of wolf creek again in the sound stage where ripper was as looking at the door I noticed a flashing red light, a further look sore a car with a body with no head in it. the light on the police car at the start of the maze last year? these two will be clearly smaller versions though.

Once again, it could be possible. Props are reused, however, so while it may be the same car from Wolf Creek, it doesn't mean it is Wolf Creek. Did you see anything else? Or was that all?

For the other hero maze I think they will try another Australian horror maze will be placed the latest award winning Australian horror is wyrmwood.

Source? Did you see anything to suggest Wyrmwood? Did someone working at the park say it's Wyrmwood? Or do you want it to be Wyrmwood?

For the panic rooms the clown face on the start of the one in main street, looks as if canable clowns could be back for a panic rooms instalment. there are four rooms in the main street one but there is 4 different panic rooms meaning a total of 16 rooms at 20 minuets each.

I think that the building on main street would just be one panic room. I assume this will be like the Escape Hunt attractions, as they sound very similar. In saying that, I've been to room escape attractions where the room has actually been multiple smaller rooms. 

Friday the 13th is in sound stage 1 as it is the biggest maze this year and sound stage two will be wyrmwood

Friday the 13th would make sense as being the biggest, but I wonder how they would utilise the whole space. The Walking Dead (2013) was great because it felt like a journey through all the seasons, and it utilised all that space very well. Am I wrong in thinking that Friday the 13th may not justify such a long maze?

Also, welcome to the forums.

Edited by Zanstabar

My thoughts where wyrmwood and i think there is a good chance of it. What the hell are you going on about the panic rooms? Im just saying from looking inside there are four smaller rooms with one bigger one in the middle. A breifing room maybe for the first clue? In friday the 13 there are 13 murders plys jasons story so there is alot to cover i may wven think they will run out of room.

Friday the 13th is in sound stage 1 as it is the biggest maze this year and sound stage two will be wyrmwood

Friday the 13th isn't in Soundstage 1 because the other day Movie World posted a snapchat for us to guess what's in the maze, I don't think they would ask us to guess an already released maze. I believe that it will be in Soundstage 2 instead as I think it's the larger than Soundstage 1 and they could really create an outside feel with the space provided.

Do u work at the park or something how do you know all of this.

I hope it isnt Wolf Creek and Evil Within again i want new mazes

If this individual works at the park, He/ she  would probably be breaking company policy  by disclosing information that hadn't been made public yet OR they have gone into areas that is not open to the public ( which would be classed as trespassing). Either way, I don't see how this person could of found out about Wyrmwood without doing one of these things. Not a smart move, I imagine.