Fright Nights - 2015

As I've mentioned before on here, I get scared very easily, but always find enjoyment when going to FN. Last year I did all the mazes and the WC and EW mazes were terrifying for me, and when I came out of WC I had to lay on the ground for a bit to relax. All the small details in both mazes was great and add that extra scare factor to them. Yes it would have been good to have another 2 new mazes, but at least we know that if these are of the same standard as last year, then we should have 4 great mazes, rather than just a couple. And with the extra elements they are brining in this year, i don't think it matters at all that they are bringing back mazes,

Quick question : what was your favourite scene in Evil Within and Wolf Creek 2 Mazes? What did you find to be the most scariest part of each maze? 

Evil Within - The part where Ruvik jumps out( scariest) and the reborn spider ( favourite)

Wolf Creek - The Cop Car ( favourite ) and the tunnel of victims  ( scariest) 

The Evil Within:

Favourite: Re-Born Laura for sure!

Scariest: The Butcher with the chainsaw, I refused to walk past him at first!

Wolf Creek 2:

Favourite: Personally, I loved the girl in the tent because that got me everytime as you couldn't tell if she was there or not. A small scare but very effective!

Scariest: Definetly the bush man, I couldn't stop screaming in that part because of the strobes like making it hard to depict the actors!

I'm excited for the return of The Evil Within. Yes, it was a maze last year however it was definitely my favourite!! I decided to play the game after my experience with the maze & found out that there is actually a lot more characters in the game than what the maze offered. From what I remember in the maze there was Ruvik (First Scare), Chainsaw Guy, Reborn Laura & the Box Head guy. 

Some of the characters in the game that were not shown in the maze were The Gaints, The Dog & the Spider (shown). Will be interesting to see if they bring in some new characters or stick with the old ones. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Evil Within:

Favourite: Re-Born Laura for sure!

Scariest: The Butcher with the chainsaw, I refused to walk past him at first!

Wolf Creek 2:

Favourite: Personally, I loved the girl in the tent because that got me everytime as you couldn't tell if she was there or not. A small scare but very effective!

Scariest: Definetly the bush man, I couldn't stop screaming in that part because of the strobes like making it hard to depict the actors!

there wasn't a tent when I went in. It looked like Katrina was in a sleeping bag and once she jumped out Rutger popped out of nowhere with a knife in his chest. 

I forgot all about the bush people. That scene felt like it took a while. 

It's not hard to work out really.

we always know the 2 hero mazes are in the studios (wyrmwood and Friday the 13th). 

On the FN website it says Wolf Creek is not wheelchair friendly - which is always the case with the show stage mazes, so therefore wolf creek must be there.

that only leaves Evil Within for the other spade - being Dodgems Arena. 

Descriptions have been updated for the precincts

BSS25-FrightNights_Presincts_Freaks-v2.t

Roll up! Roll up! Witness the biological oddities of the Fright Nights Freaks in Movie World Main Street. See live stage performances from The Monster Sideshow featuring Lizard Man, The Space Cowboy, Zoe L’Amore and Midget Man.

BSS25-FrightNights_Presincts_DemonsLair-

Unclean spirits and fallen angels rise from the ashes breathing fire of demonic possession. Exorcism may not be a choice. Will you survive the Demon’s Lair?

BSS25-FrightNights_Presincts_GothicHall-

Watch competing drummers go head to head in the ‘Devil’s Beat Off’ or enjoy the live guitar riffs of ‘Shred Til You’re Dead’. With performances from She Devil Dance Troupe throughout the evening as well as Demon DJ’s behind the decks, Gothic Hall is your Fright Nights live music hub.

It's very interesting. Seems they're trying to give Fright Night's a bit of Carnivale's energy levels by having performers around every corner.  The only thing that bugs me is the Gothic Hall. It seems more of a stage than an actual scare zone. In "Freaks", I'm sure they'll have clowns wandering around, not to mention the more traditional sounding Demons Lair, whereas the Gothic Hall sounds like a playbill for a performance.

Descriptions have been updated for the precincts

It's very interesting. Seems they're trying to give Fright Night's a bit of Carnivale's energy levels by having performers around every corner.  The only thing that bugs me is the Gothic Hall. It seems more of a stage than an actual scare zone. In "Freaks", I'm sure they'll have clowns wandering around, not to mention the more traditional sounding Demons Lair, whereas the Gothic Hall sounds like a playbill for a performance.

where do you think each precinct will be? I think they've already established where Zombieland will be tho

where do you think each precinct will be? I think they've already established where Zombieland will be tho

My belief is that Freak's would be in at the end of Main Street, as the carnival aesthetic could blend quite nicely with the panic room being installed there. As for the other two, I can't really make any educated guesses since there's been no information to suggest their location yet.

My belief is that Freak's would be in at the end of Main Street, as the carnival aesthetic could blend quite nicely with the panic room being installed there. As for the other two, I can't really make any educated guesses since there's been no information to suggest their location yet.

I believe one of them has got to be somewhere between Sweet Treats & Showstage exterior. DJ may be back between the two soundstages?

is anyone going to try and do something about this person who disclosed the information on here last week?

is anyone going to try and do something about this person who disclosed the information on here last week?

I'm sure the mods might take care of that. When Andrewh started the Eureka fiasco, I'm pretty certain one of them got in contact with the park to report them. I can't report them, since I don't know anything other then they are a zombie, but I'm sure the mods might have some more information.

I'm sure the mods might take care of that. When Andrewh started the Eureka fiasco, I'm pretty certain one of them got in contact with the park to report them. I can't report them, since I don't know anything other then they are a zombie, but I'm sure the mods might have some more information.

I mean, I hate to see someone lose their job but they shouldn't of done that. Wouldn't be surprised if this person lost her job. 

I've only been told bits and pieces of the Eureka story. Is this the Eureka mine ride? What did this person do to almost give the forum a bad reputation?