16 replies to this topic

#1 matty_o_911

matty_o_911
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:11 AM

From Official Site:

HAVE YOURSELF A LOONEY TUNES CHRISTMAS!

Warner Bros. Movie World turns into a Christmas wonderland for LOONEY TUNES CHRISTMAS on Saturday December 23 from 6:00 - 9:30pm!

Experience all your favourite rides and attractions, including the new Batwing Spaceshot! Plus special entertainment featuring a Christmas Parade, photos with Santa, Looney Tunes Christmas shows and a free gift for the kids.

Pay only $80 for a family of four - valid for any combination of adult/child/pensioner - or $25 per person. (Children aged 3 years and under are free)

LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE AND BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL!

Selected Food and Beverage and Retail outlets will be open.

READ MORE ABOUT BUYING TICKETS ONLINE NOW or telephone Customer Connect on 133 FUN.

Since I missed out on getting to the Halloween event I think I'll have to book some tickets for this and getting to see Batwing at night sounds good too.

#2 D.C.

D.C.
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:17 AM

Wow, that sounds great. Would be good just to ride the Batwing Spaceshot! The Halloween event was great, so I'd definately love to go to this one too!

#3 myk

myk

Walt Disney

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 04:20 PM

Oi can you imagine the Batwing at night! That would be crazy!
rah.

#4 mattcrombie

mattcrombie
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 07:19 AM

Its really good to see the Parks opeing up now at Night for special events like this. It seems like a trend and lets hope it continues into 2007 and maybe the park opening till later at night. great work Movieworld
If you can dream it, you can do it.
--Walt Disney

#5 Jamberoo Fan

Jamberoo Fan
  • Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 02:59 PM

Well, at least we know that Batwing Spaceshot will be open before 23 December!
Jamberooooooooooooooooooooo!

Where YOU Control The Action!

#6 chopper

chopper
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 04:09 PM

I have my tickets and am looking forward to seeing the park at night :D

#7 Harrop

Harrop
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 10:22 AM

Would annual pass holders be aloud in for this? I'm assuming not....

#8 dreamworld_rulz

dreamworld_rulz
  • Members
  • 1,360 posts
  • Interests:I'm a member of the Essendon & Gold Coast Football Club. Love to go ten pin bowling. Cycling, Swimming, Cricket, visiting theme parks. I also play basketball every Friday night at MLC in Hawthorn.

Posted 03 December 2006 - 10:53 AM

Would annual pass holders be aloud in for this? I'm assuming not....

If you had read the tos then you'd know the answer.

Annual Pass - SPECIAL OFFER

Why stop at just one visit to the park? Buy your Annual Pass and receive 12 months of UNLIMITED entry to Warner Bros. Movie World! What great value! (Not valid Special Events.)

It's plain and simple. Don't you bother reading things?
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>2011 Essendon & Gold Coast member?</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

#9 Adam

Adam
  • Community Leader
  • 1,117 posts
  • Interests:Indiana Jones Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy, Space Mountain, Journey to Atlantis, Splash Mountain

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:28 PM

Woah; calm down dreamworld_rulz. If you'd bothered reading our Guidelines you'd know that a friendly attitude is always expected on these forums.

Edited by Adam, 03 December 2006 - 01:29 PM.

Adam

#10 dreamworld_rulz

dreamworld_rulz
  • Members
  • 1,360 posts
  • Interests:I'm a member of the Essendon &amp; Gold Coast Football Club. Love to go ten pin bowling. Cycling, Swimming, Cricket, visiting theme parks. I also play basketball every Friday night at MLC in Hawthorn.

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:53 PM

Woah; calm down dreamworld_rulz. If you'd bothered reading our Guidelines you'd know that a friendly attitude is always expected on these forums.

If he had bothered to read the page he would have known. It would have only taken him no more than 20 secs to read.
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>2011 Essendon & Gold Coast member?</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

#11 lisalila

lisalila
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 03:18 PM

How doyou know he didnt read the guidlines? theres HEAPS of posts on this site that dont exactly have a "friendly attitude" atmosphere to them and they still remain in the thread. Besides, what he said was true; I purchased my MW pass from the site last night and that was the first thing I read when I saw the Annual Pass section. It's in plain sight.

#12 Gazza

Gazza

Double Click Hyperlinks

• Community Leader
  • 8,221 posts
  • Park Count:40
  • Ride Count:379

Posted 03 December 2006 - 03:24 PM

Well, it does take a bit of digging to find where they have all the terms and conditions. Plus, there is still no excuse for you being rude.

#13 Chaos-Maniac

Chaos-Maniac
  • Members
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Music, Theme parks, Friends, Shopping, Fashion, Movies, Partying, Dancing... Etc

Posted 03 December 2006 - 06:05 PM

I'm not trying to have a go at anyone. But I 100% agree with dreamworld_rulz. Some people on here lately have become so dumb! Like dreamworld_rulz said, it wouldn't hurt if people read something before posting. Anyways, that's my rant. :)
Coming whenever I get around to it.

#14 lisalila

lisalila
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 06:20 PM

Well, it does take a bit of digging to find where they have all the terms and conditions.
Plus, there is still no excuse for you being rude.

A bit of digging? uh mate its above the "buy online now" text you click on..

Annual Pass - SPECIAL OFFER

Why stop at just one visit to the park? Buy your Annual Pass and receive 12 months of UNLIMITED entry to Warner Bros. Movie World! What great value! (Not valid Special Events.)

Due to popular demand the Warner Bros. Movie World Annual Pass offer of $79.00 per person (Adult, Child or Pensioner) has been extended until 24 December 2006. Purchase your Warner Bros. Movie World Annual Pass on or before 24 December 2006, and enjoy a full year of rides, shows and attraction at this great price!

* Discounted price valid until 24 December 2006 only and is not valid with any other offer. Twelve months commence from first entry. When purchasing online, Annual Pass ticket must be presented for first visit three months from date of purchase.

Read about Annual Pass Member benefits...

To purchase online, please click on the link below, then select the Warner Bros. Movie World logo and scroll down to see the Annual Pass tickets.

NORMALLY YOU PAY
ADULTS $150.00 $79.00 Buy online now
CHILDREN (4 - 13 years inclusive) $95.00 $79.00 Buy online now
PENSIONERS (with Government Card) * $95.00 $79.00 Buy online now

Oh yeah that took ALOT of digging and he wasn't being rude; he was stating fact. It clearly says you cant use it for special evets on the same page you buy the pass on..how is that not clear??

#15 joz

joz
  • Community Leader
  • 3,142 posts
  • Park Count:3
  • Ride Count:36

Posted 03 December 2006 - 06:44 PM

Alright kids, chill out. DW_rulz, no need to jump down his throat (I mean, why do the digging for someone if you're just going to be short with them?) and there's no need for any follow up. Besides, people often read these forums to research the parks and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if someone came into this topic wondering the same thing (can APs be used for the Xmas event?) and now the answer is there, and people know that they can't. Still, for $35 (or $80 for a family of 4? Can you say bargin!) I don't think not being able to use your annual pass should be a good enough excuse for not attending.

#16 OzCoasterFreek

OzCoasterFreek
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 09:36 PM

Could you two be any more immature about this? I mean seriously! The WHOLE IDEA of having forums such as these is so that people can ask questions and have them answered, maybe, with any luck, by someone who is quite knowlegeable on the subject. Now if you feel that the question asked may seem foolish or ill-informed, ignore it! There is absolutely no reason to judge and call names, you might as well just move to Canberra and take up politics considering the two of you seem to mimic their juvenile outbursts quite accurately, if only with a little more colour.

#17 Flea

Flea
  • Community Leader
  • 1,175 posts
  • Park Count:5
  • Ride Count:50

Posted 03 December 2006 - 09:40 PM

We have a private messenging system for a reason. If you want to continue to argue take it there, or use an instant messenging program. DW_rulz, the question was completely valid and just because he didn't know something about something, that doesn't make him an idiot. As stated earlier, forums are used to share information and ask questions. I'll leave this topic open and trust this won't continue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users