Sign in to follow this  
Slick

Riders wanted

16 posts in this topic

Dudes and dudettes for that matter, (turns into queen-like voice) I have taken into consideration that because of the claw's opening we should host a rider get-together within the coming saturdays. Anyone interested in turning up to Dreamworld for a fun day spine-tingling, knee-knocking (returns to normal voice) ooohh you know what I mean.:rolleyes: Cameras are a must.:D Bring yourself also and make sure to post back right-away so we know who's coming.

If it was was at the end of the month I'd come up however I'll be heading off to the states this weekend and won't be back until the 28th...

I'm up there on Friday the 22nd of October for the day, but I don't think many would want to get together with me, I may seem a bit young to most... And I havnt really been on the forum much... Edit: I'm in the brisbane area, sort of... Just letting you all know

yeah, make sure to buy a large cup of coke from Maccas so you can receive their "adults at kids prices" deal. It saves you just under $20 and you get a big coke to refresh yourself after negotiating prices with the staff. You good with Sundays Joz?