Adam

Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster (RCT3)

21 members have voted

1. 1. Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster (RCT3)

• Yes
    • No

26 posts in this topic

This is my best attempt of the Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster at Movie World :cool: Once you have downloaded it please post a reply telling me what ya think. Parts of it are not finished, like the main wharehouse building needs to be completed (but the track is in place). The vertical lift cannot be added, and some other track elements / theming have been hard to incorporate.

I had to vote no in the poll. :D That's because it's pretty much impossible to build a ride like that with the stuff that comes with the game. :)

Haha! I'm waiting for someone to do better than that. I still havn't finished the exterior on the coaster section of the ride.

Isn't that game extremely buggy? I built a massive theme park in Sandbox mode and opened it. It was elaborately themed and awesome and then the game crashed five minutes after the park opened. Everytime I load the game it crashes at the same part.

Yea mine restarts every now and again. I think it was my graphics card though because it doesn't do it anymore. If you have windows xp with sp2 when it restarts it should tell you what caused the problem and offer any avaliable updates from third parties. The problem I had was that my graphics card driver software needed updating. Works pretty good now.

I know I'm a bit late but the link above to download it isn't working could you please update with a new link or attach it to a post.

My computer used to be really buggy. Then we got a new one with loads of RAM and a 256mb graphics card, it hasnt frozen or messed up yet and i can minimize it and browse the internet without slowing my computer down. It just has really high requirements. Oh, and where do you download it from?

Umm, I can't help you there sorry. I have recently formatted my computer (and didn't bother backing up my RCT files). I'm sure there are still people on these forums with the file though.