Winter Fest Dreamworld 2023

STRAWS

Dreaming of a winter wonderland these school holidays? Glistening snow, toasty European food and all the seriously slippery fun of ice-skating and tobogganing?

Well, look no further because WINTERFESTis back at Dreamworld these school holidays and it's BIGGER, BETTER and more BRRR-ILLIANT than ever before!

Pull on your best beanie and warmest scarf and treat the family to some new wintry memories, right here on the Gold Coast.

Enjoy ice-skating on our full-size Ice Rink, or squeal with glee as you slide down our giant Ice Slide. And to warm up, we've got a mouth-watering selection of European eats and treats that is sure to fill the tummy and warm the soul!

There has never been a COOLER time to visit!

IMG_6009.jpeg

IMG_6010.jpeg

9 hours ago, REGIE said:

Dreamworld have been really pushing Kenny and Belinda lately hey.  I think it’s a good idea. What do you guys think about K&B, being almost the main face of dreamworld.

I think it’s great. The characters have been a part of the park for so long, it’s great to see they’re using them to be part of its identity and marketing. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/06/2023 at 7:30 AM, themagician said:

I think it’s great. The characters have been a part of the park for so long, it’s great to see they’re using them to be part of its identity and marketing. 

Do you think dreamworld should do a parade like MW but something different where they don't need floats but are interactive using licensed characters like they have a deal with bluey right? they could even just hire people like Goldie the clown or the Barber shop quartet even if it's only for the peak times. I know they do simlar things especially night markets, so it seems unlikely but maybe in the future. 

I mean I don’t really watch any of the parades but a lot of people do and it really makes Main Street feel Alive.   I think it would add some nice atmosphere to dreamworld and liven up the Main Street area. Especially while there is no wave swinger.   The people could do a nice loop like this

16487AFF-CCB8-4F5F-82BE-2AD8A986310F.jpeg

I'm not sure the Dreamworld Main Street is flat enough to suit a typical parade - floats wouldn't work, I don't think. 

23 minutes ago, REGIE said:

Especially while there is no wave swinger.

While there is no wave swinger, there's a small problem of a giant bodgy wall taking up half the pathway.

1 hour ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

I'm not sure the Dreamworld Main Street is flat enough to suit a typical parade - floats wouldn't work, I don't think

Agreed that’s why @STRAWSsaid : “Do you think dreamworld should do a parade like MW but something different where they don't need floats”

1 hour ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

While there is no wave swinger, there's a small problem of a giant bodgy wall taking up half the pathway

Ah, that could be a problem