Wiggles World

Richard

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Messege from a reliable dreamworld source.

Bob tan is actually head engineer of Dreamworld, and I know this as he is a mate of mine personally, who gave me the opportunity himself to take up in some on-ride footage etc. And no, he's not planning some evil take over of the place, however, he does do alot of work in terms of themeing etc. of current park attractions, afterall, he is the head manager of engineering!
Edited by Paul_Hollibone

If Bob Tan WAS the sole owner of Dreamworld, I doubt he would very well be standing in the middle of the park oneday making decisions. It's highly unlikely that a foreign individual owner would have any interest in making such decisions, and he would have a team of people he trusts implicity working under him to make these decisions. The only input the owner would have in such a situation would be a "yes" or "no" to any proposal put forward by this team. Before anyone tells me that Bob Tan isn't the owner, I know that Dreamworld is the property of Macquarie.

• 3 weeks later...
Bob Tan could be the owner or the boss. Dreamworld isn't Australian it's owned by a singapore( from memory could be somewhere else) guy who also owns a string of hotels all over asia, he only bought it because he liked the parks and seen it was up for sale at the time,  ever since he got the park he has put in a new ride every year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dreamworld is owned by Macquarie Leisure Group which is a part of the Macquarie Bank, which is Australian, not from Singapore and is listed on the ASX. On Wiggles World, I most likely will be attending the opening and am not looking forward to it. Last year whan they opened the Claw, they claimed they didnt have enough adult ride... So what do they do... build another themed kids area. Whats really interesting though is the two kids areas are practically advertising corporate icons. Suck 'em in while they're young...

I wonder if the Big Red Car Ride will just have "toot toot, chugga chugga...." playing in a continuous loop. It will be like Its a small world, DW style. As for farmyard friends becoming part of wiggles world, Bzzzzzz, wrong answer. Its just a stupid idea, Farmyard friends should remain a seperate entity.

• 2 weeks later...

You know there are more to Dreamworld's plans then what some 14 year olds think. Amazingly, Dreamworld are in a business, and part of their crazy plan is to place a marketable brand in the park, which attracts families. I know, I'm just as outraged as you!!!1! Really, I'm amazed that Dreamworld can open a new area which includes a new ride (DW's first dark ride?) and because its not a thrill its only worth complaining about? Also, Lunaparkfanatic, you've so far complained about Superman, Sherek and now this. Why are you so against everything the parks are doing?