Batwing Experiences

ads086

I don't believe the water is being heated, it's simply under pressure, and with the small amount of water actually being used, I doubt you are getting covered in 'filth' stagnent water at Superman.
Ok now when I say covered I don't mean drenched. But yeah we all got fairly wet, and this wasn't through the middle of the day or anything. this was at 9:45, we wern't allowed to go into the queue house and the ride op made us stand under the tracks, the first cycle it went on without people as it went the studio the water hadnt "misted" and as it wooshed past us lots of brown mucky water fell ontop of us including operator, and you know wot the operator said to us? Oh dont worry about that the water heaters havnt been switched on yet... Im only going off what he said. The same thing happened for 2 more cycles before it was finally fully misting. Ok sorry about that. I like the concept drawing gazza. its really good, you got a nack! I think the ride is a good addition, and I know you all to think that, as for theming, yeah ok its minimal but IMO (and i say MY opinon) I don't care, it looks good. I wish some people would read properly though and realise that no one in this thread has yet said... i dont like the ride itself Edited by mickey_079

The white umbrella covers the small section where an operator stands and hits the ignition button. It seems they've spent more on the ignition button as far as theming goes. It has a large metal guard around the button, like you sometimes see missile fire buttons in planes in the movies. And whats with the light on top of the control booth? I've never seen it turned on yet

It seems they've spent more on the ignition button as far as theming goes. It has a large metal guard around the button, like you sometimes see missile fire buttons in planes in the movies.
It wouldn't surprise me :D. Could we please get a close-up pic of "the button". :) Edited by Swanny

LOL not quite theming on the button. You use buttons like that for dispatch so that they can't be pressed accidently. As a contrast you will see E-stops have big open areas so that you can hit them without effort. I'd say the control panels were shipped over with the ride, all the US parks use these types of buttons. The light is used at night... do you usually see the lights turned on during the day around the park??

Yup was a 6230i, won't be using it for much longer, getting a jasjam. Also the umbrella is just so a OP can get a bit of shade, i don't think the 61m tower looks like a cafe. I am quite happy with it overall.
Thought so, I had that phone. Got stolen <_< Anyway, thanks for shaing the pics. Movie World could put a little more effort in themeing. But who cares we got another Australia first. That's all that matters.....

Movieworld have done a decent job with batwings theming, If they did alot of theming with huge wire fences it would just make the area feel small and too enclosed. I think Movieworld made the theming like they did to open up the park around the fountain. We all remember how superman escape spaced out the front park now batwing has just added to it. BTW Merry Christmas everyone for Tomorrow.

Edited by aidan