Adventure World 2015 - 'Mi2' Kraken Tornado slide

Tim Dasco

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loving adventure world, the park has grown very well.

First time season pass member , does anyone know if you can buy fast passes at the season pass member entry gate?

i have been about 20 times this season but yet to go at opening time and yet to try and get a fast pass. kids really want to get them at least once this season.

thanks for your help , great site here i just found.

Hi Grrofunger

I'm glad your all enjoying AW. In answer to your question yes you are able to purchase fast passes at the Season pass entry gate but only at one of the terminals on the left hand side where they are set up with EFTPOS.

SP member queues are not particularly long at 10.00am, usually most people would be in the park within 15 mins (if you want to make the most of a long day) otherwise come at 10.30am and walk straight in!

Thanks for your patronage, we do appreciate it.

Have an AWesome day!

Mark

Holy crap.

Will someone please get the VRTP CEOs on here.

Mark - your commitment and connection to your fans and your guests is amazing. They speak - you hear AND acknowledge.

I mean yeah theres clearly profit in there for you to do something like that... but still... just wow.

we would foresee some issues of people messing around and trying to spoil for others so we would have to take measures to address this and I'll speak to the operations guys about that sort of stuff.

I'm not promising anything because there are challenges around maintenance and management presence all night that may be a stumbling block but I promise we will discuss.

Holy crap.

Will someone please get the VRTP CEOs on here.

Mark - your commitment and connection to your fans and your guests is amazing. They speak - you hear AND acknowledge.

I mean yeah theres clearly profit in there for you to do something like that... but still... just wow.

Thanks Alex, I'm a theme park enthusiast too and I'm fortunate to work in this amazing industry.

• Richard changed the title to Adventure World 2015 - \'Mi2\' Tornado slide