Topgolf Gold Coast Construction

What I find interesting is they have fenced either side of the creek creating 2 enclosures.  Knowing that both areas will be the location of TopGolf why would they separate the areas with 2 fences. 

My thoughts are –

Area (A) Nothing will happen here until the movie has finished filming.

Area (B) 1st stage of earthworks.

Area(C) This is where the coaster track will be stored during construction and now the fence is up

waiting on the tracks arrival.

Once area a & c are available earthworks will move into those areas.

fence.png

Skeet has no idea just thoughts.

Edited by YLFATEEKS

6 hours ago, YLFATEEKS said:

What I find interesting is they have fenced either side of the creek creating 2 enclosures.  Knowing that both areas will be the location of TopGolf why would they separate the areas with 2 fences. 

My thoughts are –

Area (A) Nothing will happen here until the movie has finished filming.

Area (B) 1st stage of earthworks.

Area(C) This is where the coaster track will be stored during construction and now the fence is up

waiting on the tracks arrival.

Once area a & c are available earthworks will move into those areas.

fence.png

Skeet has no idea just thoughts.

Sorry but where was it stated that they would be building in the area marked Area A above?

I would have thought it more likely that they end up building the TopGolf building and range roughly in the area marked B above and build the carpark in the area marked C.

From my understanding the rollercoaster turns back towards the station before the east-west fence to the north of C above and so perhaps they will have the carpark somewhat extending to the north of this fence. I'd imagine this area is currently being used as an entry and egress point to the rollercoaster construction site hence why they wouldn't have fenced it off.

The end result would look like the rough picture below with the TopGolf building and range in red and the carpark shaded in yellow. Area D is the area currently unfenced to the north of Area C that would also become part of the carpark (perhaps with a support or two within it...)

Capture.GIF

Edited by Bush Beast Forever

8 minutes ago, Bush Beast Forever said:

Sorry but where was it stated that they would be building in the area marked Area A above?

The end result would look like the rough picture below 

Capture.GIF

At a guess, you've got the orientation incorrect and it would more be facing the highway. Which could lead to changes in those pre-existing car parks. I'd also have to guess the pool won't go as it would cost too much in the way of relocating elsewhere in the studio grounds. 

Plus, given the size of the ones overseas, you'd need to flare out one of the ends of it rather than it being a closer-to-exact rectangle. 

These are just guesses anyway. I don't really know what I'm talking about. 

I'm also just italicising random words now to confuse you.  

• Richard changed the title to Topgolf Gold Coast Construction