New WB Studio Showcase - Batman Legacy

Brad2912

3 hours ago, Levram__ said:

Its using a lot more than just the corner of the building. Its got an internal ambulance bay, additional bed capacity, new and expanded facilities, business services for team member use such as rehabilitation etc. Its quite an expansive growth and is needed. 

it is a bigger space but it is just using one side, i dont see them moving mazes out of there they just wont be as long as IT was.

Edited by Rivals

Probably need a location more central in the park for that kind of thing, I dunno. Close enough to west and scooby, close enough to Main Street, close enough to Dc. Also the ambo point is valid too the building is right next to a service road.

Real question is why does there need to be an arcade in a theme park? This isn’t sega world, and if people want to do that they’d go to Timezone. I never saw anyone in the old arcade ever so why bother making alterations to a building for a new one? Make it a walk through or a proper attraction of some degree, it a complete waste of space that movie world does not have in spades

Edited by Baconjack
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Baconjack said:

Real question is why does there need to be an arcade in a theme park? This isn’t sega world, and if people want to do that they’d go to Timezone. I never saw anyone in the old arcade ever so why bother making alterations to a building for a new one?

Because it’s an easy way to make extra money. Whenever I visited the old arcade, it was always pretty busy. I think there’s still enough interest in arcades these days to justify having one (the success of Timezone and Iplay proves it). Plus I’m pretty sure Village already own a bunch of machines from their Intencity arcade division. They could easily plop down a few redemption games (hopefully in a nicely presented building/area) and find success. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Well that makes sense, it’s permanently closed. 

Whoa, slow down, let's not be too hasty. I think its worth pointing out that Village Roadshow have updated their website the day something closed to reflect it - they don't always do that... (this screenshot taken this morning)

image.thumb.png.c04778602564b41db69c44e8a8f7be98.png