WnW Sunshine Coast

Gazza

OK considering no one has offered me anything I will nominate myself for a position - Attraction Operations & Development Manager. It's a very important position as it not only takes into account the day to day running of the slides and pools but it also encompasses research & development into new attractions and improved procedures/policies. I feel special now... just need the board of directors approval (Gazza)

Ok a little ticked off that the buss got the job of Maintenance over me, but then I still get to enjoy the park as a guess instead of working on the rides. I could not think of anything worse then having to clean out the filters for a park like that, you could only imagine what would be in those things! :eek:

Funny,the things you mentioned put together have the nutritional value of a Mcdonalds burger
Boooooo, take that back. Why would you ahve to clean the filters anyway, I doubt a waterpark would use cartridge filters, they would use sandfilters, which you back wash. Yeah, Goboi, you can have that job, but new attractions is my department.

Actualy Gazza although they would likely use Sand as the primary filter you would probably find there would also be litter traps in use which would be there to catch any big material before it entered the filter. Of course I don't work at a water park but I would imagine this to be the case...

I did a 3D drawing of the park for those interested. And i was bored, so  I thought of who would staff the park, Me - Head of Park Design/Planning Rich - CEO Joz - Head of Food/Beverage Bussy - Head of Attraction Maintenance   Daniel - Head of Park Security Paul - Head of IT, www.wetnwildsunshinecoast.com.au web master Shaun - Head of Accounting/Finance/Payroll AlexB - Head of Entertainment Flea - Head of park themeing/lighting/special FX and in park music Rabid - Head of media/marketing Steve$ - Ejected Patron Pattieboy - Lifeguard
Zaneymon- loco bum

Gazza its not the sewer but it is the same water your shower and all that goes into. Our backwash outlet is probably about 5m from me right now so... You have to remember Gaz that this is somewhat of a much larger scale than your average backyard pool.

Gazza, most residences built after 1975 have separate waste water services, depending on the type of water going into it. The Sewer is usually only fed with stuff that needs to go through a treatment plant - toilets and the like. Grey Water, from sinks, washing machines, pools, showers etc is usually fed into the stormwater services, and other piping setups, that do not require SEWERAGE TREATMENT PLANT ATTENTION

Gazza is right all 'grey water' goes into the sewer unless it has been re-directed for use in the garden. What I was saying was that use the water goes into the sewer from a backwash but there has to be a trap, usually s-bend on domestic pools and a big holy stainless steel bucket that catches solids and lets the liquid through. So someone still has to clean up the crap by empting the trap on a regular basis. I found some information about this at this link. Sydney Water has some information too. "The Bus is now leaving for Grey-Riddoch Drain, South Australia"