SMH Article today -Disney looking at western suburbs...

Skipper

I'd be more worried about the critial water storage than building another theme park. Maybe everyone will leave sydney if the water runs dry
Yes, the water shortage in NSW is very troubling. However, THIS thread is about the possibility of Disney building a theme park in NSW. You know guys, assuming they actually build, it may not necessarily take as long to build this park as DLP or HKDL. For a start it won't be as big, & they don't need to reclaim land like they did in Hong Kong. :)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww the poor Victorian is having a cry. I know it must be bad coming from such a crap state but hey what can you do? Move I guess. I went to Moe once and damm that place scared the crap out of me. It was my worst nightmare, it was as if all the carnies from across the globe had gathered in one place and started breeding. I still get cold shivers thinking about it. "The Bus is now leaving for Shivering, NSW"

Awww the poor Victorian is having a cry. I know it must be bad coming from such a crap state but hey what can you do? Move I guess. I went to Moe once and damm that place scared the crap out of me. It was my worst nightmare, it was as if all the carnies from across the globe had gathered in one place and started breeding. I still get cold shivers thinking about it. "The Bus is now leaving for Shivering, NSW"
You can't say how bad a state is based on ONE location man and if you are from Sydney than that just proves how stuck up most Sydneyers are.

Lisa I think you should read through some of my old posts and get back to me if you think I am serious. I actually really like Melbourne but when a comment like what dreamworld_rulz said is made it warrants a smart arse response. Besides we don't think we are kings of Australia. The world on the other hand. "The Bus is now leaving for Upper Kings Folly Creek, NSW"

Just because it is the capital doesn't mean that it is not a **** place. The place would have to be one of the most badly designed towns/cities (besides Kellyville and Glenmore Park) I have been too. It seriously took me 30 minutes to find the road out of the place. The road signs told me I was on the correct road but I just kept going round and round. Fireworks too Dan, well it was until they were all shut down recently. My brother was down there for Summernats and was very disappointed that they had closed down. "The Bus is now leaving for Fyshwick, ACT"