Sign in to follow this  
Jaggie

Wonderland Music

44 posts in this topic

yep - goboi you're right. the songs used on the commercials come from a standard "production" CD, made for production artists as generic backing tracks. i have people busily going through production music, however as one can imagine there are literally millions of these cd's out there. i would love to have them as much as the next fanatic... next time someone hears this music on one of those ads, note the channel, time, date and also the product advertised, post it here, and it will make it very easy for me to find out. Cheers, Alex.

Believe it or not someone asked for a copy of the Wonderland CD before the park closed, was that someone here?

ORIGAMI is one of Tony and Juleen's signature pieces.
Unfortunately, while this was one of their best acts it was not original. I do believe that it is a Siegfried and Roy act. I think I saw the act in National Lampoons Vegas Vacation. Why anyone would want the music is beyond me, but if it blows your trumpet. One last thing, Stand up, Stand up, And be identified. "The Bus is now leaving for Standup Point, Tasmania"

People, I think we all need to let go!! It should be a reprieve that we dont have to listen to that music again. Thats why Saturday nights were a treat! - Normal music :) No that Stand Up song was played throughout the park. I remember bopping to it whilst walking around the lake area.

One of the Techno tracks heard on the wonderland soundtrack is also used on the latest "Eastmont or Camera House" commercials. I dont know the name of it but perhaps if you contacted them they might be able to give you a track name.

If you're that keen, sure, go to those extents. :rolleyes: I'm scarred for life by Wonderland's songs. Except for Origami. That's gold!!! That's the stuff! Bmmm Bmmm Bmmm Bmeeeee!

Probably a good place to start is to ask Flea, I'm sure he won't bite. "The Bus is now leaving for Fleabite Creek, Tasmania"

Man, I just finished downloading (sorry, I mean "acquiring legally" :-) that Wonderland song by 911. All I can say to those ex-staff who had to hear that song all the time is sorry. Its like the worst bits of all boybands joined together to make one ultimate song. I thought the elevator music I had to listen too everyday was bad, that song just rewrites the crap music book.

All I can say to those ex-staff who had to hear that song all the time is sorry. Its like the worst bits of all boybands joined together to make one ultimate song. I thought the elevator music I had to listen too everyday was bad, that song just rewrites the crap music book
Finally!!! Someone understands!!!

I was just wondering if anyone knows what the names of the songs are that are played around wonderland including the artist? Thanks
I can help you there i used to work at wonderland the Goldrush music is sung and performed by the bushwackers. Song #1 Shores of Botany Bay Song #2 Waves of Bondi Song #3 Heal and Toe Polka Song #4 Kangaroo Hop Song #5 Poor Ned your better of dead These are the songs from Goldrush which you can purchase on itunes. Transylvania Music Technically there was no music in Transylvania it was all pretty much sound effects. If your after the evil laugh then you can get it on the end of Michael Jackson Thriller. Hanna Barbera Land all the songs and cartoon startup music can be downloaded at the rainbow website. I was able to get a copy of all 3 cd's as i knew the bloke who worked in the audio he gave me a copy. I have made copy's of all 3 of them and keep the originals in plastic. I listen to the Goldrush music when i travel to work, very relaxing.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but for those Tony Laffan \ Spellbinding Sorcery \ Millennium Magic fans - i've found some more of the music Tony has used in his acts. Some of them I know come from his act at Wonderland, but others may be more recent. Some of them you will hear on his YouTube Page - Youtube Yanni - Standing in Motion - Acroyali Medley "Kiato" - Flowers (siegfried & Roy album) Dhoom Again - Vishal Dadlani & Dominique Cerejo More human than human \ Rob "White" Zombie Control - Traci Lords (from mortal combat) The Hunters Prelude - Bram Stoker's Dracula soundtrack