Sign in to follow this  
Richard

Whitewater World website...

28 posts in this topic

Yeah, just a simple splash page at this stage. Though we've got the final full-colour logo featured on their page. http://www.roller-coaster.com.au/article.php?aid=118 Of most interest I think is the use of the name "World Pass" for the two park passes. Tickets go on sale November 1 for both the World Passes and WhiteWater World.

I don't think it is. I think its from the waterslides company website. It does look simular to it but dreamworld wouldn't even bother to try.

I couldn't find where it says about world passes, am I missing something, or did they take the info down or something. In other news, the website has confirmed a suspicion I have had for a while. The only way to advertise a waterpark is with photos of people, with their eyes squinched and their mouths open in a smile.

I couldnt find it either Gazza and I think they advertise the smiling/laughing images most because they want to show people that its a fun place to come too..it's just advertising marketing really.

The 'website' (I use that term loosely as it isn't much yet) has been updated ever so slightly with the latest on construction news. There is a new pic which is quite good and has a view looking over the park from the Cyclone slides over to the Tornado and Rocket Slide

Edited by GoGoBoy

Wow, I never realised they came that close to parts of the Cyclone. Has anyone been on it lately? Either that or it's just the angle the picture was taken from. The park looks like it covers a decent amount of land, although I know it's small, it's more than I expected. Oh, and here's the picture: latestnews_lrg_hueycyclone.jpg