New Roxy Theatre 4D Show coming to Movie World in 2024

I think the back of the park is in need for more urgent care than the Roxy Theatre in my opinion. 

With Scooby Doo out of action, it's just really empty. It's a whole lot of nothing until you get to Wild West Falls. They should have really themed Doomsday to the wild west in the first place. There just needs to be more reason to spend time at that side of the park.

The Batman Legacy showcase also feels so out of place, it's really cool, but it should be moved closer to the front of the park. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Prequel said:

I think the back of the park is in need for more urgent care than the Roxy Theatre in my opinion. 

With Scooby Doo out of action, it's just really empty. It's a whole lot of nothing until you get to Wild West Falls. They should have really themed Doomsday to the wild west in the first place. There just needs to be more reason to spend time at that side of the park.

The Batman Legacy showcase also feels so out of place, it's really cool, but it should be moved closer to the front of the park. 

It will be even worse after the school holidays as after you pass Gotham and Dirty Harry there is nothing open. Scooby is closed, Scooby gift shop is closed, Doomsday is closed, the Doomsday gift store is closed, the western restaurant is closed, the food stand is closed, WWF is closed and WWF's gift shop is closed. Probably they should just close the area off if there is nothing to do.

Maybe they are adding a new area there called "The Closed Precinct" where there is rides and shops built but they are all closed. //s

Edited by TBoy

Just signed up to post here. I’m hoping for super pets. Off topic but From the few threads I’ve seen in here a lot of people have been disappointed with movie world. Now, my wife and I don’t go on any rides when we go but our two kids have the best time meeting the characters and the actors do an amazing job and even know the boys by name (we go nearly every week). I wish the kids section was more revamped but I think the staff do such a good job there. The parents room is also great for the kids to run around but it seems like there’s so much empty space at WB kids.  If I didn’t have kids I can understand why the park isn’t good as no rides are ever open but the character appearances and couple rides the kids can go on are great value. It’s much better than taking the kids to a park or play centre. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/04/2024 at 7:56 AM, Narra said:

That's one of the better choices from the providers lineup at least. Surprised they didn't go with Wizard of OZ to build some hype for the new land though

How about playing the Wizard of Oz show during this years Hooray for Hollywood instead of Marvin?

• Like 1