Dreamworld now has The Shack

mattcrombie

Well, I felt it fitted in with the style of WWW, I think I would paint the exterior a bit differently instead of the dingy stripy look they have going, perhaps an aqua colour with more of those murals (just another little note, on the back of the shak on the wall facing the green room has caricatures of those four hosts) but I didn't think it was too bad. worse than those small F&B outlets scattered around the park. Im suprised so many people posted consecutively bagging the poor thing, at least its got a beachy look, you cant say the same for some of the stuff at DW like that RCT style hot dog stand, now THAT is out of place. But If you want to see it in context, this is the best I can offer. post-88-1173745401_thumb.jpg And another shot showing the whole thing. post-88-1173745581_thumb.jpg

Feb 23 2007, 05:55 PM Post #3 re comment above, this guy just goes to different forums sharing his negative comments? nice one. Group: Members Posts: 304 Joined: 29-September 06 From: Gold Coast Member No.: 1,275 I can take a photo of a blank block of land and post it on the internet too. PS. Get over Wonderland. --------------------

Can we get back on topic people!

a shack with no windows. worst shack ever.
If you have a look there actually does appear to be a window. For those of you having a go at the appearance of it you might want to look up the meaning of the word "shack" as you will find it is a "small crude shelter used as a dwelling", so of course it will be an eyesore and look ugly as that is what shacks are. Edited by pin142

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The first episode of The Shak at WhiteWater World aired today. I have a feeling they may have a similar arrangement with WWW as Big Brother has with Dreamworld. My guess is Dreamworld built the Shak facade for them in return for WWW publicity. As I have said previously, I think the Shak facade was themed well and appropriately, despite what some others have said. Now apparantley tomorrows (Tuesday) episode of The Shak will feature a story on WhiteWater World and the various attractions. Unfortunately I won't be home to watch it at 4pm. Could anybody on here tape it and possibly upload to Youtube? Would be most grateful.... not because I'm a fan of The Shak obviously ;)

Edited by GoGoBoy

Just watched the SHAK. Today's episode was all mainly about attractions at dreamworld and whitewater world. The used the wipeout and showed cassowaries, and show on ride footage of the slides in the whitewater world. Something a bit ridiculous I found was that they were saying the hydrocoaster coasts 60 mil. I think they meant to say the park was 60 mil. Anyway, anyone else watch it?

You can normally rely on someone on here doing it. Bit disappointing
I apologize for not taping it. It's a show that I've never watched so it wasn't really on my brain. My capture card is working however i can't get it to save in a file that i can use to upload. I need to convert it but dunno how. Once again i do apologize for not recording it.