Jacko

Your Best and Worst Rides At Disneyland / Disney's California Adventure

21 posts in this topic

I was wandering what is you best (or) worst rides at disneyland (or) disney's california adventure mine are Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin (For The Best ) :D Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (For The Worst) coz it hurt my back sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much -_-

Edited by Jacko

Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin (For The Best ) :rolleyes:

Why are you being sarcastic about it? Is it your favourite or not? Anyway, fave for me is Indiana Jones. Least favourite....I wanna say "it's a small world", but Mullholland Madness/Goofy's Flight School deserves to be slammed more because there is no effort in its execution.

Gazza it's because when i first riddin it i really enjoyed it so i did 7 times also yes it's my favourite Gazza yes it's my favourite Gazza yes it's my favourite Gazza yes it's my favourite

The emoticon you used is to indicate sarcasm, that's why the eyes are rolling sarcastically. So it looked like you didn't actually like RRs Cartoon Spin. Eg look how it changes the meaning of two identical sentences: I love cats :) I love cats :rolleyes: See the difference?

Not sure for the best maybe Indiana Jones (or) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (or) Space Mountain. Jacko please learn how to: - Speak English at a level where one doesn't need to reread your post a few times until it makes sense Also I'm curious how did BTMR hurt your back?

Edited by Linus1995

Now now, remember Jacko's only 10. I liked California Screamin. Pretty fun, considering I had low expectations. Definately one of Intamin's most unique creations.

Eg look how it changes the meaning of two identical sentences: I love cats :) I love cats :rolleyes: See the difference?

Haha Look's like someone love's cats more than parkz !

Tough call. I loved a lot of the rides there, but my tops would be California Screamin', Grizzly River Run, Hollywood Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones and Space Mountain. Also a note worthy ride is Toy Story Mania. I had so much fun on that ride and I could see myself riding it over and over again. As for worst, for me it's the Pinocchio Ride (I forgot the exact name). I hated that one so much. Quick Question, Jacko (or) maybe you prefer just Jack. Why do you put or in brackets? It's annoying the hell out of me.

Edited by Bmull19

Least favourite....I wanna say "it's a small world", but Mullholland Madness/Goofy's Flight School deserves to be slammed more because there is no effort in its execution.

Can you elaborate on this Gazza? Just had a quick look at Mullholland Madness and it seems like it had a kinda cool theming concept

Wow Mulholland Madness is hated. I just looked at a POV and while it looks pretty basic - it's still got more theming and a longer ride time than Green Lantern ;)

Call Me Jack everybody (Jack)

Can you elaborate on this Gazza? Just had a quick look at Mullholland Madness and it seems like it had a kinda cool theming concept

Argee With GoGoBoy (Jack)

My objection to Mulholland Madness is that it is such a cookie cutter coaster, among so many amazing attractions - I don't hate it so much as it is so mediocre. On reflection though, Gadget's Go Coaster is extremely lame, even though it's a kids ride they still could have done much better.

I can't speak for california adventure... as far as Disneyland is concerned: For me Space Mountain will always be my favourite. There are so many good ones to choose from so it's tough to not say one of the many others there, but given the choice, Space Mountain wins every time. To disclaim that though - i've only ridden California's SM whilst it had Aaron Richard, Eddit Sotto and Dick Dale's original SOBAT 'Le carnaval des animaux', so this was also before the complete refurb and relaunch for the 50th Anniversary. I have ridden Hong Kong's version, using the new soundtrack by Michael Giacchino, and by all accounts, the HK version is identical to the 'new' California version, with some things missing \ new additions between the station and the main lift hill. I'd rate HK's version about .25 of a point lower than california's "old" version. As for worst - tough call. Everything in Disneyland has a touch of walt - including attractions built well after his death. I don't really think I could pick one that would fit - they're all fantastic for their target demographic... but if i'm forced, i'd have to say probably the treehouse. I'm also curious to hear best\worst from everyone at other disney parks around the world...