Wonderland's Demon Coming To Dreamworld

Nightshifter

Student concession and pensioners cards are accepted of course. Senior citizens and child fares are available. 1. Passes must be shown at the start of each journey, otherwise full fare must be paid. 2. Use valid only to the person named on the pass. 3. Passes are not valid if there are alterations OR passes are damaged or mutilated. 4. Fare can be refused at anytime. 5. All concession holders must vacate seat for full paying customers. 6. Wonderbus takes no responsibility for any items lost, stolen or damaged. 7. No discounts apply. "The Bus is now leaving for Price Anchorage, Queensland"

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

I've been on Suntfall at MBMW Madrid. My opinions of the ride..... Its a really good ride. Its fast and its furious! By saying furious.... You get knocked around a fair bit. Especially in the back seat. My favourite part is exiting the loop and sloping up to the lift hill. And of course sitting in the front!!! :eek: :eek: Screammachine

• 3 months later...
Demon is going to Visionland in the US, it has already been shipped. Sorry Dreamworld, you missed out.
What!!! They can't do that! I'm going to go and chain myself to the track. Who wants to join me? Hang on. I just remembered I posted that information a couple of months ago in these very forums. As if Dreamworld was ever going to buy Demon, they had it sitting in the park after expo they would have got it then if they were ever going to. "The Bus is now leaving for Protesters Falls, NSW"