sam11

What MW and DW would look like post-apocalypse?

12 posts in this topic

I had an idea earlier today that a few friends and I would photoshop a few photos of MW and DW to look post-apocalyptic or if they were shutdown and left standing but no operating, If any of you guys and girls are good at photoshopping then you can help as well and later on I will post an album of them or something? :)

I had an idea earlier today that a few friends and I would photoshop a few photos of MW and DW to look post-apocalyptic or if they were shutdown and left standing but no operating, If any of you guys and girls are good at photoshopping then you can help as well and later on I will post an album of them or something? :)

What a great idea.... Imagine if every theme park shutdown?? What would you do on a Sat night?? Seriously r u 13 years old?? Hey how about we take a photo of you & photo shop it onto a poster & send it to the Theme parks you are mocking and have you barred for life?? Yep that sounds FUN when can we start??

What a great idea.... Imagine if every theme park shutdown?? What would you do on a Sat night?? Seriously r u 13 years old?? Hey how about we take a photo of you & photo shop it onto a poster & send it to the Theme parks you are mocking and have you barred for life?? Yep that sounds FUN when can we start??

KKD, is there any reason you are hyper defensive and sensitive over the slightest things? It makes the forums unpleasant for everyone if there are "Debbie Downers" around. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=post+apocalypse+photoshop&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=qWXcT6SKOqXAiQfEwdmuCg&ved=0CEQQ_AUoAQ&biw=1241&bih=606 Post apocalyptic photoshop images are a common thing to do. I for one think it would be an interesting thing....Theme parks are traditionally fun and quite "santised" places, so photoshopping like this would be a real contrast....Sam, I reckon find an image of Main Street USA at Disneyland and do that. Edited by Gazza

Kk.... That wasn't very nice.

And the added fact that they actually like their own post too.... BOT, look up Six Flags New Orleans. A while back, there was a link posted here of a good set with a lot of HDR i think or that was a different set, either way the HDR set and that link both look really good.

And the added fact that they actually like their own post too.... BOT, look up Six Flags New Orleans. A while back, there was a link posted here of a good set with a lot of HDR i think or that was a different set, either way the HDR set and that link both look really good.

Yeah the photos of Six Flags New Orleans actually gave me the idea to make one of the really familiar parks in australia look post-apocalyptic.

http://www.lovethesepics.com/2011/05/creepy-crusty-crumbling-illegal-tour-of-abandoned-six-flags-new-orleans-75-pics/ Here's that New Orleans link. So creepy