Richard

Parkz 2014

66 posts in this topic

Is that likely to happen regularly - say as in every year when your age changes?

It's better to go with something that doesn't change.

Admin Mods can arrange to change your user id. They'd prefer do that than have you create multiple accounts. It used to be clearly articulated in the community guidelines, but i've long since given up on that.

Is that likely to happen regularly - say as in every year when your age changes?

It's better to go with something that doesn't change.

Admin Mods can arrange to change your user id. They'd prefer do that than have you create multiple accounts. It used to be clearly articulated in the community guidelines, but i've long since given up on that.

No it won't happen again, it's staying the way it is now. It was to do with Facebook and the like, it's got nothing to do with my age.

Just wondering how the Park & Ride counts are updated. I have recently been through and added a number of rides and parks which I have visited, and yet my count on my profile and next to my posts hasn't changed. Does it need to be done manually somehow?

OK, thanks Richard. I did start adding them yesterday, and the count hasn't moved, but I'll give it a bit longer.

Also, just a suggestion, would it be possible to add a way to select (and see) rides you've ridden directly on the park's page, rather than having to click on each ride separately? Perhaps in a future update?

Edited by strop