Theme Park Photography

I think Westical and Pin must be uploading pics direct to the site or something - I can't see reanimated's images - they all just come up as a red X - are they hotlinked from another site or something?

Looks like they are hosting on the site. Mine are hosted on 500px. Since I'm paying for hosting there and my website is with them, I'm going to download them and re-upload them elsewhere sorry. If you click on the link in my sig for the non-facebook page, most of them are on there.

Everyone here has really good photography! I really like that photo of the Sea Viper mid-course by Reanimated and Westical's shot of Expedition Everest.

Thanks. I'd actually forgotten I'd taken that pic until I went through some old folders I found.

• 2 months later...

Posting photos

Upload photos directly to Parkz. Don't hotlink to images on other sites (even if you own the site in question, or it's an image hosting site), because when the image link inevitably breaks, it breaks the content on these Forums. If you upload photos that don't belong to you, provide a line of credit. You are the copyright holder of any original content you post on Parkz, though by doing so you give us unrestricted rights to use that content on Parkz. Basically, they're your photos, but we can display them on Parkz.

Now before you call me a hypocrite, the earlier photos were all posted before this rule was in place.

they don't appear to be hotlinked for me - they open like all the other parkz photos do...

nevertheless - unless you OWN flikr... you can't guarantee the site won't lose them, go belly up or otherwise cease hosting your photos, and this is the precise reason the 'new' policy has been put into place.