inbetweeners 2

Trevor A Knott

I'd be careful making posts with mistakes like that else you may end up with a warning :P

I gave the first the benefit of the doubt but just couldn't get into it. Correct me if I am wrong (which I am sure someone would have done anyway) but it is also a TV series right? If so having not seen that or being a fan of it I guess there would be things missing that I wouldn't get.

it is also a TV series, yes - but I don't think it's hard to get the character development out of the film standing on it's own (well - the first one anyway) their personalities are pretty clearly defined.

As for the warn status things - it is only visible to you, and moderators as far as I know, so I can see mine, but I can't see yours... Thats why it appears like you're the only one with it.

I'd be careful making posts with mistakes like that else you may end up with a warning :P

I gave the first the benefit of the doubt but just couldn't get into it. Correct me if I am wrong (which I am sure someone would have done anyway) but it is also a TV series right? If so having not seen that or being a fan of it I guess there would be things missing that I wouldn't get.

Imagine what would happen if every time you made a mistake you got a warning. There would be dozens on this very thread alone.

Alex is right. I actually saw the movie first, then some of the series.. you don't miss much. Some friends of mine saw the original movie and said it was very wrong, but very funny.

• 3 weeks later...

Watched this movie last night. Not as funny as the first or the series but the wet n wild sequences were hilarious. Was fun to see the creative licence used. Dolphins and slides splashing down into the wave pool

Finally got around to seeing this. I thought the film started off really well and the ending was kind of lacking. The park scenes were great. I do wonder how they did the poor dolphin scene, not to mention the slide racing. Totally gross.