themagician

Play School Wheel announced - Dreamworld

37 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, AlexB said:

But there's no "neck-height" bar - how can it cause whiplash?

Nobody said anything about the bar being the only cause of whiplash.

Call this number:   13 11 26 now!  I'm afraid you have taken something affecting your brain.

GOOGLE STUFF BELOW

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.JPG.fd4522d066d0118f497496941ec984b6.JPG

"The holiday camp confirmed that the rules for their ‘experience dodgems’ had been tightened to avoid customers injuring themselves or others.

So they have banned visitors from bumping their cars together, requesting that they manoeuvre them carefully and sedately around the course instead.

Staff have been ordered to ban any visitor who dares to flout the strict ‘no bump’ rule.

It is thought the company was concerned about potential legal claims for whiplash or other injuries suffered during a ‘crash’.

BACK TO MY STUFF

@Brad2912 is on the money.  One day DW will stop all bumping.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Skeeta said:

Nobody said anything about the bar being the only cause of whiplash.

If you'd been reading carefully enough between the lines, you'd have picked up on my sarcasm - as the bar is not only not the only cause - its not even a cause... its a preventative measure. see my cheek? see how its puffed out so much? thats my tongue in there... LOOK CLOSER NEXT TIME! ;)

Oh boy @AlexB.  I did carefully read what you said.  I replied to your cheek with cheek of my own.  I even gave you bonus google cheek.  Maybe you need to drink your morning coffee before reading my replies.:D

14 hours ago, webslave said:

Gosh, don't the kids/parents look thrilled in that social media photo!

I can't tell with the parents because I can't see the parents faces.   How should a thrilled kid look?

2 hours ago, Skeeta said:

Maybe you need to drink your morning coffee before reading my replies.:D

Sorry. Most of my subtle-language detectors are rendered unusable by one tablet or another at the moment. And I don't drink coffee.