New ride over rivertown area

mark

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or... take the 2 station idea, and chuck in a turntable as well... so you go out and back, move to the side, the other car goes out and back, and while they're up there, the car turntable turns the car backwards, waits for the other car to return and then launch backwards....?

All good, but unrealistic ideas. Although a coaster over the island would be a good idea, it is unlikely it would happen. As for altering the ride experience of the TOT to that degree, good luck with that one. There are other things in the making for Dreamworld at the moment, and you are on the right track with making changes to the experiences of the rides, however I think you have read too much into the information and set the bar a little too high. Changing those aspects on the car would be quite an expensive process, and also lengthy. I hope everyone enjoys The Claw, and appreciate the new ride. Don't go looking too far ahead for new rides seeing there is a good one just being released.

There is a reason for the head rests on the TOT being so high. If you were to launch backwards, you not only have the wipelash that was mentioned before, but you would have ppl coming off the ride with smashed forehead's from the impact on the seats/protective glass with the current design. I think that we are all reading to much into this. Look for a themeing upgrade perhaps, considering the parks new "relationship" with Paramount, and the fact that the CEO of the park has just returned from the states and seen how it is done over there. As far as not telling ppl what you are not allowed to say, PM to ppl that you trust, as the thought is not as well received as you would think. RUMOR ONLY>>>> I was told this, although I can't see it happening, that the arcade and the Gravatron will soon be removed from the park to allow more room for the attractions to go into the old Thunderbolt site. Still no news on what that will be, but a new source of mine tells me that there is a coaster coming to the park within the next two years.<<<< RUMOR ONLY.

A shopping centre? As in people are going to pay to get in, and then pay more to shop for stuff? Doubt it. "Themes areas"? Themed areas is probably the best choice for grammar, and if you read through the last five pages of posting I think you can recognise we've already found this out. By the way, who is your source and how did you get in on the claw early?