Sign in to follow this  
ausnrl

Movieworld RCT3 Recreation

27 posts in this topic

On Saturday I'm going to Movieworld and I'll be starting up a recreation for RCT 3 and sending out the scenario to everyone who is interested at the end.

Yeah, sounds like a really good idea. Hopefully it turns out alright with the limitations of the game, as I found when I recreated it in RCT2. Because Movie World is very much based on theming and transporting the visitor to different places (wild west, china town, a spooky castle, etc.) it will be challenge using the wall pieces available in the game to get the buildings looking good (which is what I found difficult in my recreation in RCT2), but thankfully a couple of the new themes in the game should work out well for you. Anyway, I hope you do build this park, and I am looking forward to it. (Considering I am building my second recreation at the moment through these forums and have experienced first hand how LONG and occassionally not very stimulating building recreations are, so if you need help or advice feel free to ask and I will be happy to help in anyway I can.) Oh, and don't let my above description of what it is like building a recreation put you off, I do enjoy making recreations and reading peoples comments makes me feel good and it is very rewarding in the end when the park is finished, so good luck and can't wait to see it.

Thanks Matty O Congratulations on Dreamworld to you but I just hope like you said i can get this finished. RCT 3 has more chances of finishing parks than RCT 2 and its a lot easier to use.

I disagree with your comment about RCT3 being easier to use than RCT2. In RCT2, the user controls were alot easier, the camera was easier to get used to, and the wall pieces (although sometimes confusing in the isometric world of the game) were a lot easier to place. Anyway, good luck.

I know this is probably not the right place to post this question but seeing as it's about something that happened here I’m going to anyway. Richard why have you asked ausnrl to clean up his/her act in regards to sentence structure and punctuation when there a couple of members, who have been here much longer and therefore posted many more posts, do the same thing without any reprimand? I am not going to name anyone unless you ask me to. But all I’m asking for is consistency. "The Bus is now leaving for Cent Spur, NSW"

Joz, your warner village crowd control methods are not likely to work here. I might suggest the approach of the Rural Fire Service in a non-threatening bush fire... Stand back, let it burn until there is no more fuel left, and it dies out on its own... Just waiting for the fuel to be banned... i mean... burned... I must admit though this is the longest absence I have ever seen Richard take from the forums... He shoulda stepped in HOURS ago...

You did it on purpose didn't you. To torture us. Or you did take your camera, but don't want to share with us. You know it's funny how aussie is against Bussy, yet, in this thread, he showed some sign of simpathy for you. I bet that is all gone now let me tell you.

I'm not going to worry about the scenario I forgot my camera.
Right, so you created a thread bragging about how cool this re-creation of Movieworl is gonna be, and then you forgot your camera. You are an imbecile. And surely you could create it without a couple of crappy ground level photos...

It's called Google. It's called Richard. It's called Matty-O-911 I'm sure these sources would have something, as Matty did a RCT2 creation of the place. They would have helped you. You lazy mungral.