Nocturnal House Reopens at Dreamworld- December 2022

themagician

The DWF have shared on their socials that the nocturnal house has undergone a refurbishment and has reopened as the ‘Twilight Trail’. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmoAeQWh_lp/?igshid=YWJhMjlhZTc=

Personally, this was one of my favourite parts of DWs animals precincts, so I am very happy to see its return. 

• Like 1
  • Love it! 4

11 hours ago, REGIE said:

They are doing everything they can to try to get people not complain that there biggest ride is closed

Whilst it may be the biggest size wise, GD is hardly their “ biggest “ ride. 

No one is going to complain it’s closed when it’s well advertised and advised that it’s closed for Reno’s which can be seen even from outside the park 

14 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Whilst it may be the biggest size wise, GD is hardly their “ biggest “ ride. 

No one is going to complain it’s closed when it’s well advertised and advised that it’s closed for Reno’s which can be seen even from outside the park 

Some people are still gonna complain, that's practically unavoidable, but yeah GD isn't really their 'biggest' ride anymore & I highly doubt that this move has anything to do with it being closed for renos at all. They don't even have the section listed on their website, they haven't done any post/publicity aside from the one reel on their wildlife foundation's Instagram, it's very much not being marketed or pushed like it would be if it were meant to overshadow GD (for whatever reason). It's just something that was closed pre-covid, that people wanted to reopen, and that now is.

Edited by Tricoart

Good point. ST is their funnest and their headlining thrill ride but GD definitely strikes the fear in people more.  I am glad the garden and boats have reopened. Dreamworld are really cleaning up their park it’s amazing the transformation. 3 years ago or less dreamworld was basically a meme. Now it’s a genuinely great theme park and worthy in my eyes to take the crown as my favourite Aussie park. Though MW have some better rides MW lack the overall package DW offers. Especially when WWW is open 

Edited by REGIE

2 hours ago, REGIE said:

Like what in particular? Have you managed to see it in person yet?

Not yet, but from memory it was just a round pathway with a sugar glider inside. The inside wall was just wood like the floor, pitch black except for part of the exhibit. The shonkyness gave it its charm (unlike bilbys and wedge tail.).

The video shows things i don't remember.

Edited by jjuttp

I went through the twilight trail today and it’s the same, but better with new signage, lighting and glow in the dark stars (they don’t look tacky) as you walk in. The animals on show has obviously changed slightly since they were all removed several years ago. Great to have it back.

• Like 1