Sign in to follow this  
DJKostya

Flat Rides - Which is the best?

24 posts in this topic

Drop Rides, Chaos, and Top Spins. Anything that gets me upside-down mainly. But others are fun.
That describes your passion for Bounty's Revenge.. :rolleyes: Any flat from Intamin gets me excited really... mainly the drop rides. I'm actually starting to scare myself because of my addiction with Space Probe. I'll get over it someday, but not too soon. ~Flea

I'm the same, I like anything that goes upside. I love the topspins and the KMG's 'move it's' (the claw) but I can't wait to try a top scan. Shaun

Spiderman at IOA is without peer when it comes to flat/dark rides IMO. I would like to hear from anyone who has ridden it and disagrees with my opinion as to their reason(s) why it is not the best.

There was a ride at the canberra show this year like the rainbow. Me and my friends went on it. It was a bit ruff but worth it! I think it was called the Music Maker or something like that.
Yeah, I've been on one of them. I think the one I went on was called 'Big Beat' or something having to do with music.. I got sore hips, like everyone else that has ridden it I think.. It is like the mini version of Rainbow, but only gets held by a wall..

The wall is actualy only a false backdrop. The drive/support shafts actualy run straight through it and have counterweight arms mounted on them, hidden by the wall. The rainbow is just a unique experience, the height and extreme airtime coupled with relatively small restraints make for an exciting ride.

rainbow is just soo fun, the alibaba is exactly the same, but has tight ots restraits so u dont get a good sense of free fall, because the rainbow has lap bars, ur able to feel like your just floating, its a truly exciting and fun experience, im just soo upset that its in bloody storage and aint at the melb show, giving me the best time of my life! :(

Damm, what do I have to do, I traveled half way around the world, and then your still telling me that I still went on inferior version ;) Next you'll be telling me how great Xcel. is again :( I really tried with that one too... I saw it as I was driving up the highway... so sad :(