BNErider

Movie World Soundtrack

71 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, I'm trying to make up a playlist full of songs played at Movie World - Yes, I'm a true theme park geek. I've got a few, but I need the rest: Main Street: - There's No Susiness Like Show Business - Happy Feet (Boogie Wonderland) - Hooray for Hollywood - James Bond - Mission Imposable - The Pink Panther - Star Wars Western Area: - Bonaza - The Good The Bad And The Ugly - Hang' Em High - Rawhide - Rio Bravo - Wild Wild West (Will Smith) Do you guys know anymore? I'd love to get more songs in my playlist and I hope I've helped you with yours *cough* geek *cough*

• Like 1

MAIN STREET: Theres No business Like Show Business Men In Black Rocky Theme Boogie Wonderland Star Wars Theme Star Wars "Cantina Band" Hooray for Hollywood Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead James Bond Theme Pink Panther Chicago - Overture / And All That Jazz believe Me, working in Stars Cafe, that music gets so annoying that you NEVER want to Hear it again!

Hey everyone, I'll PM you Daniel's number on request. Ring him up in the middle of the night playing, humming, whistling or singing those songs. Kidding, Daniel, or am I? ;)

Ah Thanks Guys! Much help. The Star Wars song zacula is thinking of is the march song I think. (Don't know what it's called, I don't watch the show)
Imperial March.

Ah Thanks Guys! Much help. The Star Wars song zacula is thinking of is the march song I think. (Don't know what it's called, I don't watch the show)
I think they play the Imperial March - but also (as Spotty pointed out) the Cantina Band, which was was playing in the bar that Ben and Luke went into at Mos Eisley in Episode 4 (the first movie released). I'm sure there are others where I've thought, "Oh that's........" but now I forget what they are! I'm pretty sure I've heard the theme to ET (The Extra Terrestrial). Edited by Derwan

I recall them playing some of the songs from the Scooby Doo film soundtrack in Mainstreet, such as Words to Me by Sugar Ray, when SDSC first opened but I don't know if they still do.

Imperial March.
Ah yes thats it. It was funny becuase we play that song in band, and we went up to the Gold Coast in November for a band tour. We were all waiting on the Batwing and then that song came up and we were all humming our parts :)

I've also heard the opening theme from Stargate The Movie played on Main Street. There's another song about some of the girl's being promiscuous basically, but I can't think of what it's called