Dreamworld's new attraction - December 2004

kennykoala

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree with joz, they don't really need another kids area, especially right next door to their current one. In my eyes they should utilise the thunderbolt area for a new large continuous circuit coaster (ie not a shuttle coaster etc). But who knows what will happen really.. that's just what I'd like to see...

• 2 weeks later...

I was just reading Scott's post in another thread regarding theme park dreams. It reminded me of a dream I had just a few nights ago about Dreamworld's 'new attraction'. In the dream I went to the park with my mum and sister for the sole purpose of checking out what I had heard would be a gyro swing. I was very interested to see what it looked like and how they had themed it etc. DW looked quite different and a lot bigger in my dream compared to reality. The Gyro Swing had a medieval theme and was called something like 'Sir Arthur's Sword' or something really pathetic like that. It was located in a themed land in the park called 'Sports Zone'. In my mind the theming of the Gyro Swing made total sense and fit in perfectly with the sports theme in 'Sports Zone'. Don't ask me how I made the connection. In addition to the Gyro Swing, DW were also adding Bounty's Revenge from Wonderland (as rappa once jokingly suggested) and giving it the same medieval theme. The 2 rides were placed side by side to operate as sister rides. How crazy is that? I know, I know... I'm a freak