2 new rides for Dreamworld in 2011

GoGoBoy

Interesting: Was stuck on Buzzsaw for about 20 minutes, I was sitting in the front row on the right seat and when we returned to the station my lap bar wouldn't come up. At first I thought to myself it might just be because I'm new to Maurer Sohne and that I didn't understand how to work this thing... In the end it just wouldn't open. The ride attendants tried several times to release it and it wouldn't work. In the end they called an engineer and he used a key and pulled a handle (?) under the seat and it unlocked. Overall I was stuck for about 20 minutes. The ride attendant said it had happened before but very rarely. Odd... I hope they sort out some of these teething problems soon.

I was there on Saturday and there was a problem with the seats after the cycle before ours. We were set to sit in the front row, but the attendant only allowed one of us in the front as the seat on the front right was not working. Sounds like it has played up a few times. A guy behind me in the queue said he'd already seen it breakdown a few times, and then to hear you say you got stuck in that same seat the next day, sounds like it is a bit of a problem.

I was there on Saturday and there was a problem with the seats after the cycle before ours. We were set to sit in the front row, but the attendant only allowed one of us in the front as the seat on the front right was not working. Sounds like it has played up a few times. A guy behind me in the queue said he'd already seen it breakdown a few times, and then to hear you say you got stuck in that same seat the next day, sounds like it is a bit of a problem.

Sorry Strop I was meant to write that I went on Saturday! Woops... Don't know why I wrote yesterday when I went on Saturday.

• 2 months later...