Superman Escape effects?

GoGoBoy

until everything is 'warmed up', you run the risk of roll-back, or a less than optimal ride experience.

Yar, I thought to myself afterwards maybe it needed to be "warmed up" so to speak. It was a shame as we we could only be there until 12.45pm that day and as there seemed to be more people at the park, going for a re-ride later in the morning or just before we left would have meant a 45 minute plus wait. That first ride the previous week was just amazing, huge airtime everywhere, loved every second of it.

Perhaps they are not using the water in slow months of the year. Perhaps to save money. I was there in January and it was working all 3 days I went. Or, perhaps they ran into a complication during the maintenance because it seems likes it's after that that it hasn't worked.

Went to Movie World yesterday, and it seems like maybe they have put the water spray from the Superman tunnel into the queueing line for Green Lantern (in the noisy, enclosed, walk-through bit). It was cool to see it there, but smoke on Superman would still have kicked. Also, the sewerage splash from the Superman dark bit was still not working. They play the audio but no water rushes down. Must be saving $$$

Superman was steam, GL has meefog. Is it not plausible that something with the superman water dump broke and it's out for repair?? With the amount the ride would cost to run, turning off the dump to save money would not really make any sense. I spose another option is to close the entire ride until the water dump is fixed, that would be logical!

• 2 weeks later...