Sign in to follow this  
sam11

Roller Coaster Day 2012

15 posts in this topic

Will you guys be attending roller coaster day this year on the 14th of May at the Gold Coast theme parks? :) (the giant drop is featured in the video) Edited by sam11

I'd recommend making it a day of trying to ride every coaster on the good coast accross all 3 parks

Supertubes Hydrocoaster is the one at White Water World, in which RazzBerry reffered to in the comment of 4 parks. Djrappa the one you are reffering to that is closed is the speed-coaster which used to be where the Aqualoop is at Wet n Wild.

Edited by rac2703

I would guess that Rappa was referring to HydroCoaster. Sea World - Jet Rescue \ Sea Viper Movie World - Superman, Green Lantern, Scooby, Road Runner, Arkham Dream World - cyclone, buzz saw, mick doohan, tower of terror, escape from Madagascar Wet N Wild - Surf Rider All of these are bona-fide roller coasters (Mick Doohan almost didn't make it)... WWW is the only one that doesn't have a 'true' coaster - just one with 'coaster' in the name. To Kybosh any argument, Supertubes might be a 'coaster' but not a 'roller-coaster' as there isn't anything to 'roll'.

Supertubes Hydrocoaster is the one at White Water World, in which RazzBerry reffered to in the comment of 4 parks. Djrappa the one you are reffering to that is closed is the speed-coaster which used to be where the Aqualoop is at Wet n Wild.

I thought Razz meant the Surf Rider at Wet'n'Wild not the Hydrocoaster. Edited by kujotess