Hollywood Stunt Driver 2

themagician

If you don't want to download the PDF

About the role:
The Entertainment Division has an opportunity for a male stuntperson to perform in its upcoming production HOLLYWOOD STUNT DRIVER 2 at Warner Bros. Movie World.
You will be responsible for:

• Providing the highest quality entertainment environment for people of all ages and cultures
  • Demonstrating guest service as your top priority, to both internal and external customers
  • Following all safety procedure and policies to ensure a safe environment for guests and team members
The successful applicant will need to possess the following:
  • Be physically fit
  • Posses comic character acting ability
  • Have experience with High Falls, Low Falls, Foot Falls and Burns
  • Preferred minimum SAP graded performers or a history of at least 6 months training at a recognised training facility
  • Previous live show experience preferred
  • Martial Arts based skill sets essential
  • Ability to work within a team and take direction
  • Acting and/or stage experience would be an advantage with the ability to perform in other roles
  • Strong communication and public relations skills
  • Professional attitude and appearance
  • Ability to work on any day including evenings, weekends, and school holidays

Our team members enjoy generous employment conditions including:
  • Free theme park entry tickets
  • Discounts in retail stores
  • Unique team member and family events
  • Free car parking
  • Opportunity for professional development

To apply:
www.themeparks.com.au/careers
Applications close:
Wednesday 15th January 2014

Sounds like MW are really upping their game for this one. They will draw in big crowds, lets see how DW will compete with it.

Well it won't be nothing - if they're doing high falls, there isn't much to fall from except the main facade - and you need a landing zone... maybe a dumpster in front of one of the buildings filled with foam the way PASS did it?

If they reuse the same HWSD set then they might put in a dumpster, for small falls, maybe the lead up to the jump at the end, or a balcony.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fmx overdrive will run to February 19th and the new Hollywood stunt driver 2 will open on February 20th

Was there this morning. Whole arena is closed off. No shows at all on. Sounds like a fair bit of construction is going on along with a lot of rehearsals. From outside the cars sound great.

On holidays until 24th so here is hoping HWSD2 is open on the 20th.

Hope this diversion is ok but I'm wondering if anyone can settle an argument between my wife and I about the previous Stunt Show?

How did they do the jump at the end across the building?

My theory is it was a car shell on some sort of track system but wife thinks it is a model car operating via remote control.

Are either of us right?

I remember going on the Road Runner Rollercoaster to get a view of what they were doing. There is a track, can't remember the technical term, that runs behind the arch sort of like a coaster track. The shell of an evo is mounted visible to the audience so when the truck on the track behind the facade is moved across it looks like the car is jumping across the gap.

Lol reanimated found the image I couldn't.

Edited by Wyncenuros

YUCK!

That has totally ruined the awesome facades they had in that arena. I'm hoping they're going to theme the ramps from the front so they look like something else.

These just look like the standard Showtime FMX ramps, without the vehicle trailers. I do hope they've got some storyline worked into this, and it isn't just an Ekka show with a camera crew.