Dreamworld New Ride September 2014

Jlindsell

Right... in an attempt to protect those that are innocent, fragile or easily confused, we're implementing mandatory use of a new [ sarcasm ] [ /sarcasm ] tag (sans spaces) in any and all instances of sarcasm. Simply wrap your post in the tag when you intend to use sarcasm... or humour in general, just to be safe.

Start of sarcasm

Wow what an awesome, useful feature. Thanks Parkz!

End of sarcasm

Right... in an attempt to protect those that are innocent, fragile or easily confused, we're implementing mandatory use of a new [ sarcasm ] [ /sarcasm ] tag (sans spaces) in any and all instances of sarcasm. Simply wrap your post in the tag when you intend to use sarcasm... or humour in general, just to be safe.

Start of sarcasm

Wow what an awesome, useful feature. Thanks Parkz!

End of sarcasm

Start of sarcasm

This new feature is great.

End of sarcasm

Edited by Slick

• 3 months later...

ok, sorry to reply to a realyrealyrealyrealyrealy old topic about something that was on page two on this topic, but I've decided to do my lineup about all the dw rides

Thrill Rides:

Pandamonium - It's ok, but not great. You need a good stomach for the hard style, and the soft style is very boring.
BuzzSaw - Don't know about you guys, but I think it's quite a decent ride despite the capicity. If it's a walk on (which it has been several times) I will gladly do it several times in a row.
The Tower of Terror 2 - A great ride, although I swear it doesn't go nearly as high as it used to. Still, the theming (even if it is turbines) and lighting is pretty cool.
The Cyclone - It's old and needs to be replaced/needs a major upgrade. It's an ok ride experience but it needs something to add a bit of a 'wow' to it.
The Giant Drop - It's an amazing ride. Actually, I had a dream about it last night in which there was no queues and we could do it thousands of times over and over again :)
Wipeout - It's pretty good. Good capacity, and once they do the refurbishment (hopefully with new cycles) it should be a fairly decent ride.
The Claw - Good capacity again, it's quite fun, even if it is a spin and spew.
Motocoaster - Just why? Themeing is s*** ride experience is s***, everything is s***. Sea World were brave by building something similar, but they hit the jackpot with theirs.
Family rides:
Shockwave - It's okay, good family ride.
Rocky Hollow Log Ride - It's old as... compare it to Wild West Falls and it's basically nothing. Even the log flume at sea world is better. Actually, there both pretty bad.
Thunder River Rapids Ride - It's a great ride for all ages, I think it's still pretty fun. You get quite wet, but it actually really depends where you sit.
Avis Vintage Cars - It's old and needs a lot more themeing. Done.
The only kids ride I've ridden is escape from madagascar (back when it was runaway reptar) and for a kid, it's good fun.