Possibility of a Lego Movie ride at MW?

sam11

• 3 weeks later...

i have noticed there are a large amount of lego movie posters around the park... hints of an upcoming attraction or just advertising the movie?

Just advertising the film Last Wednesday there were the characters from the movie known as dress up people Edited by The_Ninja_59

how absolutely boring... all the kids cant wait to got on a ride themed to the 70s!

Its called vintage cars and located at the back of DW (just near where they are re-building Wipeout)

Speaking of the Wipeout, I went to Dreamworld today, and the wave has been completley repainted to a more aqua-green colour, which also looks more translucent with a few shark silouettes inside the wave. It looks pretty good

Speaking of the Wipeout, I went to Dreamworld today, and the wave has been completley repainted to a more aqua-green colour, which also looks more translucent with a few shark silouettes inside the wave. It looks pretty good

i'll be sure and mention that in the thread related to Dreamworld Maintenance, once i've finished posting in a topic for a Lego Ride at a "COMPLETLEY" different park.

• 10 months later...

It looks like a Lego 4D movie will be coming to all Lego parks in the near future. Fingers crossed MW will get it too. I'm not such a big fan of the Rio 4D conversion that is currently playing there. The musical numbers are pretty good, but the story has been cut to pieces and some of the plot is pretty dark for little kids. However, I do think MW has put some effort into the preshow room as well as the introductory spiel.