Movie World - Carnivale

kujotess

To say it wasn't packed is a little strange, the entire car park was full...

The ride lines weren't as bad as FN & WC but I think that was largely due to the other attractions available.

I had a great night, exceeded by expectations with the only frustrating thing being SE operating with only 1 train on a sold out evening (ridiculous)

No idea about Scooby line, I see absolute zero point in lining up to go on an indoor dark ride at night when you get an identical experience during the day. I'd say it would have been busier than other rides due to the vast number of families with young kids in attendance

SE, GL & AA are different experiences in the dark.

^See - i continuously see that as a missed opportunity.

They go to such efforts to apply a consistent effort across the entire park - but no attempt is made to do an overlay on Scoob... or SE. I can't off the top of my head think of anything specific.... they could for example have a three-headed carnivale jester head pop out of the box instead of the wolfman in the 'ghost train' section of scooby... Just a little touch or two here and there to make it 'something different' so people will want to ride it.

This is not to say that everything they have done isn't already spectacular... but for the reasons you've said - why would you want to ride soemthing where you can get the exact same experience any other day of the week?

No idea about Scooby line, I see absolute zero point in lining up to go on an indoor dark ride at night when you get an identical experience during the day. I'd say it would have been busier than other rides due to the vast number of families with young kids in attendance

SE, GL & AA are different experiences in the dark.

I'm going with family who haven't been for a long time and they want to ride it <_<

@brad referring back to Saturday night, the car park wasn't full at all.. I left around 8 and there were several spots vacant without about 2 cars on the grass.. The carpark was very packed on the day to about 5:30pm though.

In my opinion, I found carnivale boring and a massive flop.. Not much to do and I couldn't last the night to stay there for the 9pm parade (left at 7:30). You can tell it was a flop because of the amount of times they've emailed staff from MW, SW & WNW 4 free tickets :/

I'm sorry, but several empty spots in a Carpark build for over a thousand cars is still packed.

Did you watch the shows at the different stages? Try lots of food?

Consider that maybe this night is not for you. Just like FN is not some peoples cup of tea.

A flop? Certainly not.

Edited by Brad2912