2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

To queue:

>Walk up the outside of the tower. (as per normal)

>Normally you'd wait at the door for the previous ride to disembark (in line with where Q4U wait), instead you keep walking straight ahead towards the OP booth.

>There's a gate ahead that opens to the normal sliding doors. You enter through that.

>Upon exit you leave via the sliding doors and back down the inside of the tower.

The company that Dreamworld has to do there approvals seem to take along time to notify council. If you look up the bz or big brother house you will see by the dates on pdonline would not line up. I last looked around one week ago and nothing was up for the big brother house but I know that construction has already started on it. Might even be that Dreamworld has told the company they use not to send the information on to council to stop us finding out lol.

Justice league is there you just have to know where to look. Sometimes when looking for this stuff you have to think like the person who updated the system. For example some approvals for Dreamworld you can find if you look up Dreamworld. If you look up Ardent Leisure you will find other approvals for Dreamworld that does not mention Dreamworld at all. I think it comes down to what the person at the time writes on the application. If you look up Dreamworld it has the new town centre under it but we all know Dreamworld does not own that land and it should be under Westfield.

Some of mw approvals are under village road show and I have even seen some under wnw.

yeah - there are four different matches for Dreamworld as a property name, further matches come up as Ardent (one includes the skywalk), and by the looks of things, Dreamworld comes up as four separate lots - two under RP (registered plan) and two under SP (survey plan), but two come up on dreamworld parkway, and two come up on foxwell road.

I thought it had been that way for a long time. Either that or DW has actually done well to make the props look really old which almost goes completely against their "lets not have any theming match on the log ride"

The cave was empty and a shell of its former self last time I rode about 8 months or so ago, so no, it hasn't always been that way.

And fix the story line so men aren't stealing gold from a jail

Finally facing the right direction on this ride to see it properly... In the back of the first scene it says "This way to gold storage"... In the next scene above the door it says "Gold store"... It is not a jail as people so frequently say... There is no reference to a jail anywhere on the ride... The wanted posters hint that they have already escaped so why would there be a scene showing them escaping???

Edited by Wyncenuros

Only the Tower with the BRO and rip

I personally don't see how they could add another slide to this tower.

Finally facing the right direction on this ride to see it properly... In the back of the first scene it says "This way to gold storage"... In the next scene above the door it says "Gold store"... It is not a jail as people so frequently say... There is no reference to a jail anywhere on the ride... The wanted posters hint that they have already escaped so why would there be a scene showing them escaping???

Oh I haven't noticed them signs before

They've used explosives to break out of something resembling a jail cell. (Straight steel bars which look like a cell) and the guy is wearing prison clothing. Sure, we can explain the clothing with them having just broken out, but if the gold was stored in a prison cell, there's no need to have blown it open, they could simply reach through the bars and drag it out quietly. IMO if it (the cell) was replaced with a safe it would make more sense.

They've used explosives to break out of something resembling a jail cell. (Straight steel bars which look like a cell) and the guy is wearing prison clothing. Sure, we can explain the clothing with them having just broken out, but if the gold was stored in a prison cell, there's no need to have blown it open, they could simply reach through the bars and drag it out quietly. IMO if it (the cell) was replaced with a safe it would make more sense.

Sure Wyn has posted something correcting details that other have put incorrectly... Wyn must be wrong...

Explain why, they are escaping in the second scene... Why are there wanted posters in the queue line... Have a look at old vaults which show sectioned areas using metal cages or bars... They used the explosives to gain access to the gold store so they can rob it... The gold may not have been stored near the bars and at the back of the gold store instead so it could not be reached without gaining access...

Sure Wyn has posted something correcting details that other have put incorrectly... Wyn must be wrong...

Explain why, they are escaping in the second scene... Why are there wanted posters in the queue line... Have a look at old vaults which show sectioned areas using metal cages or bars... They used the explosives to gain access to the gold store so they can rob it... The gold may not have been stored near the bars and at the back of the gold store instead so it could not be reached without gaining access...

What? You posted something how you saw it, I posted something how I remember it. Take it as you will. Not everything is always an attack against you.

There you go. Those old enough to know might make the connection, for the younger generation or those who haven't done research into it, they look just like a jail cell.

wasn't there a trike overhead or something as you went down the chute that was next to the pathway leading to AWE (on the logride?)

And Wyn... not doubting either side of this discussion - but you yourself said you only got to see the signage on a recent ride - so until you saw that - you couldn't make that connection either, so it's not exactly obvious to most people, regardless of age, now is it?

wasn't there a trike overhead or something as you went down the chute that was next to the pathway leading to AWE (on the logride?)

He's gone walk about, perhaps to take residence on a certain abandoned island... Edited by T-bone

The trike was in the log ride above the ride in the first flat tunnel. It is now where the elephants used to be at the rapids. Also... The mushrooms on log ride are gone!!!

And Wyn... not doubting either side of this discussion - but you yourself said you only got to see the signage on a recent ride - so until you saw that - you couldn't make that connection either, so it's not exactly obvious to most people, regardless of age, now is it?

I had thought that was what it showed all along... Only was able to confirm that yesterday... You are right it is not about age... But that is the problem with common sense...

No, they're holding them out back for the reef diver's replacement. I've heard that they've decided to make a mushroom themed ride smack bang in the centre of ocean parade.

Actually, it turns out they're retheming the whole of ocean parade. Wipeout will be called 'Giant Tidal Wave Wipes out the Mushrooms (NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!) ride', the Claw will become 'The Mushroom Monster' The Cyclone will be 'Journey through the magical land of mushrooms', and zombie evilution will be replaced with the third laser tag attraction in the same spot - 'Shoot Down the Evil Mushrooms Laser Tag'. Oh and flowrider will become 'Mushroom Rider'

Edited by Santa07

No, they're holding them out back for the reef diver's replacement. I've heard that they've decided to make a mushroom themed ride smack bang in the centre of ocean parade.

Actually, it turns out they're retheming the whole of ocean parade. Wipeout will be called 'Giant Tidal Wave Wipes out the Mushrooms (NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!) ride', the Claw will become 'The Mushroom Monster' The Cyclone will be 'Journey through the magical land of mushrooms', and zombie evilution will be replaced with the third laser tag attraction in the same spot - 'Shoot Down the Evil Mushrooms Laser Tag'. Oh and flowrider will become 'Mushroom Rider'

or evilution of zombie mushrooms