Sea World - Creatures from the Deep

Zanstabar

SW have updated the info on their website:

Journey to the depths of the ocean and discover a world of mysterious creatures in Sea World’s newest attraction, Creatures of the Deep.

Surfacing in June 2015, this world-first attraction will showcase an array of marine life, from the legendary Kraken to the giant Blue Whale, the fierce Megladon and the luminous creatures from the deepest & darkest parts of the ocean.

Guests will be able to go on an educational, interactive and exciting expedition through the prehistoric, present and mythical worlds, discovering the shadowy realms of the deep sea below.

This is why you should never use digital zoom. Now I know someone's going to come in and say I should be appreciative that someone's taking photos, and that's great, but if you're going to promote your own page and stick watermarks all over the photos, you'd want to ensure they're actually decent quality. All they're advertising is a place to go for low resolution, pixellated photos.

Anyone know if this is going to be on the Sea Viper side of the river or if they're just using it as a rest point?

I also can't beleive I'm saying this but I'm kind of excited for this. Dinosaur Island was a great attraction for kids, but it didn't fit Sea Worlds style. Now that this is coming in, I think it will do wonderfully.

From the photos I've seen I can't fully tell the full area of land it will take up. I think it would be good if the attraction incorporated part of the streams/lakes water for some of the creatures. Unless the reclaimed land is just being used as a storage area at this stage, I'm imagining that the attraction will take up this area:

post-29557-0-73367600-1428149795_thumb.j

I am hoping that the area in the blue will be used for an extension for the kids area. I think a kids coaster would be great addition.

I agree with you Zanstabar, I too am excited for this and will be a great addition to the park.

Edited by themagician

• 2 weeks later...

From the photos I've seen I can't fully tell the full area of land it will take up. I think it would be good if the attraction incorporated part of the streams/lakes water for some of the creatures. Unless the reclaimed land is just being used as a storage area at this stage, I'm imagining that the attraction will take up this area:

attachicon.gifsajkaskjs.jpg

I am hoping that the area in the blue will be used for an extension for the kids area. I think a kids coaster would be great addition.

I agree with you Zanstabar, I too am excited for this and will be a great addition to the park.

a extention and nickelodeon retheme to the kids area would be cool ?

I don't think they need to do a nickelodeon retheme. I like the theme they have got and the minor message that some rides put through (rubbish in the ocean).

fair enoth just thort it would be cool since thay have the nickelodeon licence and have used the nickelodeon licence in the kids area at wet and wild sydney i had never taken notice of that theme the kids area has now my bad