Fright Nights - 2015

did the UTT last night, thought it was much better then last year, here's a few thoughts of the event from last night.

-getting to have photos with the cast was cut much shorter then last year, I would only get the chance to see two actors this year while last year you got to meet 10 actors before they go to the mazes

- the tour in the kids area was amazing, didn't expect us to get a ride on the merry go round,

- the secret room in the F13, was very fun, spent around 10 mins in the room using the effects that you can try out, to anyone who has been in the Wyrmwood secret room, would someone like to explain to me what you do in? When I went the only thing that you could do was press a button and nothing happened..

- I agree with everyone's thought about the fog, way too dangerous, I didn't collide into anyone however I tripped over in the Zombieland precint thanks to the fog, 

-manged to get one ride of SE, didn't do SDSC due to the ride was closed for majority of the night, every time I walked to the WC2 and TEW maze it had have an attraction closed sign at the entrance,

- tried the Playpen panic room last night as, manged to escape 6 mins before the time ran out, only had to use the phone once in the game, I did enjoy the experience, and I would recommend to it anyone,

that's my review of last night, I will do a review on the mazes and the precincts later

- the secret room in the F13, was very fun, spent around 10 mins in the room using the effects that you can try out, to anyone who has been in the Wyrmwood secret room, would someone like to explain to me what you do in? When I went the only thing that you could do was press a button and nothing happened..

Personally I had more fun in the Wormwood room but maybe that's because of the people I was there with. I'm not going to say what you could do in there in case anyone is going next weekend.

I heard there are changes to the Wolf Creek maze. One of my mates went last Friday and said that the old couple is now in the maze and that the cage scene from HS2 is still there? 

hardly any changes to maze besides the maze getting a different layout due to the maze being in the Show Stage and the last difference in the maze was the cage scene that from HS2 maze, the cage scene takes place after the house scene. 

Edited by The_Ninja_59

That's a bit bizarre? Going from the film- Paul runs straight from the house through the bush and then gets caught by Mick Taylor and winds up in the chamber unless the old man from the house has a bdsm fetish out the back of his place? 

Edited by FoolishMortal999

Wouldn't that become a bit convuluted? Since it's an anthology series, you've got different characters, settings and even time periods. Cramming that all into one maze might end up being a bit too much. You would be jumping from season to season without anytime to actually realise what's going on.
Edited by Zanstabar

All my favourite horror flicks are by different film companies and not VR, so I'm at a loss for ideas. But I dream of one day seeing either Resident Evil or Silent Hill themed Fright Nights by some random miracle lol ???

Omg, so my dream Fright Nights may become a reality afterall!! Look what was announced yesterday...

http://m.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/entertainment/lights-camera-action-blockbuster-resident-evil-to-become-next-movie-filmed-on-gold-coast/story-fnj94hgr-1227584638509

??????

Obviously they would only use highlights of each season. I'm sure the 1994 library scene, the infantana ( similar to Reborn Spider in EW scene?), rubber  man, piggy man and maybe the nurses would be in the murder house section, the white Angel, the possessed farmers boy and bloody face would be in season two part, the boar and the burning of the witch in S3 ( I have yet to see Freakshow)

Edited by FoolishMortal999

While Freak Show would have the best variety in characters, I think Murder House would have the simplicity to pull of a maze. 

In Freak Show, the villians come and go, leaving a bit of a convoluted plot. Porting that to a maze may not be successful. IMHO, I think Murder House would have the plot simplicity to portray a maze. "Open House" at the Murder House would give reasoning for all the features of a maze. 

But then again, Hotel has had the best set design so far, Asylum has the general "creep" factor, and Coven has... something?

As much as I love the series, I'm starting to come to the conclusion that a maze based on the series may not be all that wonderful

Omg guys, its finally my turn.... my first ever Fright Nights tonight. Excited, but also quietly crapping myself LOL. Mainly because I have never been and only know what to expect from what I have seen/heard!

Wish me luck ???

Oh, and PS.... Happy Halloween ??????

Have an awesome time OceanGirl! Save some of that crap for the event xP

Also, did one of your photo get chosen for the screen, Reanimated? I swear I saw your Lizardman photo up there just a few seconds ago

EDIT: Just noticed carousel music from RCT2 in the Freaks Precinct. I've been almost every weekend and the hype still isn't dying for me

Edited by Zanstabar