Fright Nights - 2015

FRIGHT NIGHTS 2015 UPDATE 2

Bumper Cars Area unnamed.thumb.jpg.206434d5d1579cb2d6b81a

the tent that I mentioned last week that is next to Sound Stage 3 is still there, I saw workers enter the tent as I was on the AA. It looks like we are getting TWO new maze locations for this year's FN 

no construction on the Scooby overflow just yet

didn't go near the Show Stage/WWF area so I can't give any updates on that..

Hey Guys from the images shown as above my friend was searching the web for what i could be and what he found could be a possibility. It was The Woman In Black: Angel of Death and knowing this set has the theme to look like it but also not being a big film it has a chance. Also The Woman in Black was a character at last years Fright Nights. This photo i will show below has vines around the building like in the photos above. What do you guys think? :)

11823910_379524242258897_946979190_n.jpg

Hey Guys from the images shown as above my friend was searching the web for what i could be and what he found could be a possibility. It was The Woman In Black: Angel of Death and knowing this set has the theme to look like it but also not being a big film it has a chance. Also The Woman in Black was a character at last years Fright Nights. This photo i will show below has vines around the building like in the photos above. What do you guys think? :)

11823910_379524242258897_946979190_n.jpg

Could be likely, but I also feel like it may be a custom house.

Looking at all the exteriors in The Woman in Black: Angel of Death, there are clearly no marble columns at the front of the house. This makes me think it may not be Woman in Black, especially after seeing all there other faithful recreations of film scenes. They are generally pretty accurate with these things. 

In saying that, this point may not hold much weight. You could very well be on the money!

Could be likely, but I also feel like it may be a custom house.

Looking at all the exteriors in The Woman in Black: Angel of Death, there are clearly no marble columns at the front of the house. This makes me think it may not be Woman in Black, especially after seeing all there other faithful recreations of film scenes. They are generally pretty accurate with these things. 

In saying that, this point may not hold much weight. You could very well be on the money!

so in summary:

"it's likely, but I don't think it will be. It's not likely, but it could be."

Any aspiring filmmakers here?

Fright Nights asks you to LIVE THE TERROR...now for the first time Warner Bros. Movie World wants you to CREATE THE TERROR.....

Warner Bros. Movie World’s Fright Nights adds yet another horrific element to Australia’s most epic Halloween event with the introduction of the Reel Horror Short Film Festival. Shoot, cut and create up to 10mins of on-screen terror to go in the running to share in over $6,000 cash and prizes. Finalists’ will be screened nightly during this year’s Fright Night events with the winning film offered the chance to become a theme for a Fright Nights 2016 maze or precinct. Film entries close midday (AEST) Monday 14th September.

Don’t just Live the Terror. Create the Terror. Real Horror Short Film Festival. Only at Fright Nights this October.

11834936_10153267092807182_8401390860642