Tiger Island Refurbishment - Dreamworld 2016

Well  when I went to DW last it did look like the stage needed some TLC or at least a better vanish and a clean at least cause there was all those black shoe skid lines on it and some of the vanish was starting to ware in some places.

Look on the positive side, years ago when DW built they never TLC but everything what's been built lately hasn't been rejected.

But it is main street as well you want it look the best as the its the of first things you see when you walk into the park.

Oh btw, heads up for anyone going to Dreamworld, probably worth mentioning that there has been some apparent issues with ToTII over the weekend as it's been closed since yesterday morning. Not scheduled maintenance either! Not sure what the go is, but hopefully it will be back up and running soon. 

In the meanwhile I am sure that guests are enjoying the peace and quiet around the park ???

6 minutes ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Yeah, and a Superman Escape one this morning as well. Three in one bloody day, hahaha. I think I had better go into hiding before the hate mail begins from everyone sick of seeing my user tag ???

why would you get hate mail, TTPSN has more of a chance of getting hate mail than you, 

The Tower of Terror 2 is now under scheduled maintenance until tomorrow inclusive still having troubles with it as its been closed all weekend and the Thunder River Rapids Ride is also under maintenance till tomorrow inclusive.

Buzzsaw as well is closed for quite a long maintenance period 30th of May till 26th June, odd for one of there thrill rides.

I’m no painter but I would think it would be hard to match the paint without repainting the whole arm.  When some Nobby chick ran up my bum, the panel beaters also painted the closest panels to the area that was damaged. I was told it helps blend the new panels in.  Or maybe DW want to know the rust will not come back through the paint before DW do the final fix.

Geez lots of rides down here atm... Buzzsaw is in annual maintenance, TOTII and River Rapids are both down for unscheduled maintenance. They have vintage cars open to try and substitute. Lucky it's off peak period so hopefully they don't get too many complaints whilst they get them back up and running again ???

• Richard changed the title to Tiger Island Refurbishment - Dreamworld 2016