Sign in to follow this  
pushbutton

Rollercoaster Ziplines

10 posts in this topic

A new type of ride!

In the Gold Coast I think it's probably best suited to somewhere like Thunderbird Park, and maybe Dreamworld could also accommodate it, perhaps in the area where the vintage cars are.

Takes the already awesome concept of a Zip line to a whole new level. And another one, and another one, and another one, and another one. ...................!

https://m.facebook.com/rollercoasterzipline/

Edited by pushbutton

48 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

A new type of ride!

In the Gold Coast I think it's probably best suited to somewhere like Thunderbird Park, and maybe Dreamworld could also accommodate it, perhaps in the area where the vintage cars are.

Takes the already awesome concept of a Zip line to a whole new level. And another one, and another one, and another one, and another one. ...................!

https://m.facebook.com/rollercoasterzipline/

Oh you mean like this one on the Central Coast in between Sydney and Newcastle? Yeah its been reported on here before. There are only about 5 or so examples of these so far in the world and this is the only one in Australia to date....

1 hour ago, skeetafly said:

@pushbutton

I'm surprised you like this one pushy.  No. 1 No theming.  No.2 It’s not in a shed.:o

Why on earth would it need to be in a shed??? I also don't think it would benefit from any theming either really. The whole enjoyment of it is the thrill, and the sights you'd see as you go along it.

2 hours ago, Gazza said:

Theres a small indoor one at the Game Over place opposite MW too.

Didn't know that. Might check it out.

Edited by pushbutton

1 hour ago, Gazza said:

I think the bouncing would make it better. If the rail was rigidly fixed you'd get whiplash because there is no "give".

I dunno, I just think the drops look too sudden like you'd almost get the whiplash from them. I would have thought that a gentle slope would have been better.