Gyroswing Name

Obstructure

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I know, I know, "Carnage", It doesn't exactly sound oceanic, but with a few busted up buildings and maybe a disaster (ish) theme it could fit in, especially if it were a coastal disaster like a tidal wave or sea storm. And it would sort of match with Cyclone, despite the rides being seperated. But I doubt any of my speculation is right.

That is pretty good........ But I think something that you can really say aloud would be good...... Fusion i thought would be a good one. I hope some of you have been to Infinity on the Gold Coast, where you go through mentally disorientating mazes. I think a good one would be an enclosed mirrored queue line with small path lights on the bottom of the ground and non-toxic smoke machines like the ones used on the Tomb Raider. So recap, long winding mirrored coated tunnels which give that never-ending "infinity" feel, add smoke machines here and there which block out parts of the queue line so people think that the queue line is short and incase people get lost have small lights in the ground, similar to the Tower of Terror queue line.

I bet he doesnt know and is just holding us out till the press release, or maybe he gets some fun out of watching us breaking up C words into 3 sylables.
Maybe, or maybe you'll look silly when the name is released and it starts with C and has 3 syllables, just like I said. If I give you any other clues then it will give it away, it is that kind of name. Unless I start giving you letter clues?????? Would that make it easier? There are some pretty good names coming up here though, I must admit.