Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Coaster?

Gazza

Dose it have any inversitions, dose it go fast, or is it going to be a kiddie coaster.
lol, costing $1million, what do you reckon? Seriously, Dracula's isn't that big a place, don't get ahead of yourselves. I heard the ghost train was kinda crap, but yeah, it'll be very interesting what they come up with to say the least. I've not yet been to Dracula's, but it has been on my to do list for quite some time, maybe when they've got the new indoor-intamin-hydrolic/LIM launch coaster with inversions ;) :eek: :rolleyes:

Id just enjoy going to see Bree LOL, not that she will probably be going back there, or coming here to Melb to do an appearance, since, Dracula's down here have a Huge banner up for her, outside. Anyways Sorry to go off topic :cool:
Bree isnt that could, no way i would go there to see her

maybe when they've got the new indoor-intamin-hydrolic/LIM launch coaster with inversions
I agree with Joz on that one! And we could only hope for the best. I would disagree in saying this would be a ride that would blow us away! If its a another crappy spookhouse like scooby doo, I wont make the effort goin up there for it :mad: . Give me Inversions baby!! ;) Screammachine

I with Daniel dont you guys put Scooby down you foolz. There are big different in Price between Scooby and this new one so for those of you that didnt get Joz post he was joking, 1 million will not get you guys a launch coaster unless they plan to save money by having 10 circus midgets launch the ride.

My experience with Medieval Times is limited to driving past the one near Knott's Berry Farm, and of course that scene in The Cable Guy ("Hello Clarice, it's good to see you."). I must say, I've never been to a theatre restaurant before. They always strike me as tacky. I'm sure the experience is great and all, and I'll do it some day, but just there's a little too much use of polystyrene and poster paints for my liking.

• 1 year later...

I vaguely remember being at the SegaWorld Auction and the auctioneer stating that their indoor rollercoaster was worth about $700,000 initially. For anyone who ever rode it, you'll remember the tight space it was packed into and how much of a fun ride it was... I know it sold at auction for less than $100,000, maybe there's a small chance it's still floating around in Australia?? Something like the old SegaWorld coaster would be great.