Sea World Wild: What Could It Be?

the12thworld

Ok I was there today and took note of a few things.

Couldn't believe how much space has been reclaimed, enough to have a very large exhibit(s) and work was going on today.

Dinosaur Island has gone and reverted to a nothing path and a weird lighthouse again but power still remains.

The rollercoaster has scaffold over a section and was being worked on today.

Oh and Storm is an awesome ride!

I have pics of all of this, if someone can just tell me how to get them from iphone to here I'll post!

http://s161.photobucket.com/user/Flea33/slideshow/

Hope this works!

I didn't get to the front of the park today to get a view looking back but hope to in the next few days.

If anyone would like any other pics from any WB parks in next few days let me know.

Edit: Stuffed if I know how to get them to come up in the post like I've seen others do?

Edited by Flea33

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have a pass or time. I'm just asking the people who have been recently, who have taken notice. I'm not asking people to go out of their way.

The point is that there isn't really a need to ask people if there is anything new.

The most common contributors (Gazza, Slick, T-Bone etc) will usually visit the parks semi-regularly, and if they notice anything different they will almost always grab a photo and post it within a day or two (such as the recent pics by T-bone of the Wipeout which I'd predicted would come as I knew he'd been there recently). In addition to that, the many fanboy pages on facebook promoting poorly exposed iPhone shots of 'exclusive content!!!!!!!!!!!' (you must have the exclaimation points or it doesn't count towards your awesomeness score) generally give us a heads up if something might be changing.

We're on page 10 of this thread - a lot has been talked about on wild. Several sources both inside and outside VRTP have given gentle hints that the original plan for Wild! has been canned (hence why ALL the signage for it in the park and on the website has disappeared). VRTP may be shelving the idea for a while, or alternatively, they may be thinking about expanding the idea elsewhere - but at this stage I predict no further land reclaimation on that site until a further decision announcement teaser is made. We may see them do something with the land already reclaimed, or we may even see them 're-dredge' that area if they decide not to go ahead with it.

Wild! as it was once advertised is no more. It's not coming 'Summer 2014' or even 'Summer 2015'. The idea is buried at this point - to be resurrected in some form in the future maybe... but in the meantime - i think a 'yearly update' on progress would still be too much... let alone a monthly one.

Edited by AlexB

• 1 month later...