Thoughts on my latest visit to the Gold Coast

pushbutton

Brad2912. What is the problem? All I have done is stated my opinion about some aspects of theme parks. May I remind you theme parks are all about FUN! Perhaps insulting people you don't even know might be you're idea of fun? Anyway I am not interested in hearing from people who are so disrespectful so I have reported your post and added you to my ignore list so I won't see any further comments you make.

Reported my post! Haha. Sorry you are the Forum Police. Report yourself for being an inconsiderate theme park attendee. You're letting your own spite potentially spoil other attendees experiences to a park. I just called you out on it! I could say plenty more but you can't see it so I won't bother.

Currently once I have hired a locker, I never press "end locker hire" when I leave purely on principle, because I have paid so much. This means the locker could be available for someone else to use but isn't. Yes, yes, I know that's my fault, but like I said when I have been ripped off $10 I feel like I should at least get to keep exclusive use of the locker for the whole day even if I'm not there! Give us the option to pay for just half a day for say $4, and I'll be reasonably happy.

Thats not cool. You dont own the locker or have legal agreement that its yours. I bet your going to be the first to complain when no locker is available and you cant go ride anything. Do you also leave your cinema food rubish all over the seat because you feel its your seat because you paid for it?

I believe locker use should be free really (just with a refundable deposit of say $2 so that once someone leaves someone else can use the locker.

I think that with the $2 1 hour hire lockers for rides such as Superman Escape, Green Lantern and Jet Rescue you should get your $2 back if you end your hire within the hour. Than you can use the same coin for other rides. If you kept your locker for more than an hour the park keeps your money. Rides should be free!

1. Sorry Pushbutton but you are being a douche by not ending the hire. 2. 'bit risky'? Got times have gotten sad. I remember when you didn't even need a locker at WnW and just left your bag with you stuff why you went and rode rides

I can't complain... I have a bad habit of hitting all the floor buttons on an elevator after I step out....

it is a bit risky leaving items like wallets and phones there.

Ok, but DW only offer ride lockers open to everyone. Look at Wipeout, 40 people walk out at a time. It would be so easy for someone to grab some else's items. So, would you pay $10 for a full-day locker? If yes, then why don't you just do the same at Movie World? I thought the debate was about being forced to buy a locker. If you're not forced to buy a locker, then what's the issue? You pay money to have the security of your items. If you don't mind risking it, then you don't need one. I see it a bit like insurance in a way.

I usually have stuff all! Small camera, wallet, phone, jacket/jumper and that's about it. I just find its easier to have it all in a bag and chuck that one bag in a cubby hole or Locker than empty multiple pockets every ride. Usually a couple of us will put all out stuff in one bag and just take turns carrying it.

sorry to pull this back off-topic but I haven't been online in over a week... just a thought, but if Pushbutton's ignore list continues to grow, couldn't we all put HIM on ignore... and then noone would respond to him because noone would see him?

But let's say I ignore you (I have no reason to, this is just an example) then you create a thread. Then someone who I don't have blocked replies to that thread. What do I see? (srs question)