Luna Park Sydney - the future with Wet'n'Wild

JulieLovis

*sigh* Guess your not going to take the advice.

Your original statement was incorrect as it was written. If thats what you meant, then form your thoughts correctly and coherently. We are not mind readers and can only respond to what is posted, not what is in your head.

This is also inaccurate and I have corrected you on this in an earlier post , but, once again, you chose to ignore it.

Warick Dougherty, the LPS representative said they were looking to upgrade the park in a 5 year time frame. Ride numbers were never mentioned nor were individual rides. That is all that is official from the park. 5 in 5 was NEVER mentioned. Anything else is just idle speculation. Anything that is inaccurate or bullshit WILL be called out on these boards.

It was written in here by somebody that they intended to make 5 attractions. I am not imagining this.

As for people being mind readers, I do not expect that, that is why I wrote the second post. However, you claimed that by justifying my claim I was in fact re-nigging, which by you Is BULLSHOT. *sigh*.

It was written in here by somebody that they intended to make 5 attractions. I am not imagining this.

As for people being mind readers, I do not expect that, that is why I wrote the second post. However, you claimed that by justifying my claim I was in fact re-nigging, which by you Is BULLSHOT. *sigh*.[/quote

So you just chose to ignore my original post correcting you?? How convenient.

Edited by Jobe

Read the whole thread instead of glossing over things and focusing on what you think is relevant.

Which post did you correct? I did not ignore any post. Tell me which post you corrected.

He did. That's why he skipped the parts where he was wrong.

I thought you were supposed to be spending time in your club...

What are we 'The Schmitties'?

To quote XXMr YoshiXX - let's get back on topic.

The Pinfari coasters are getting a little long in the tooth, but if they got a later model it would probably still have a good 10 years in it. I think the Gerstlauer Family Coasters could be a good match for the park- even if they only have room for a shuttle one.

The Black Widow at Adventure World is an example of a permanent Powersurge. It's very much a spin and spew, but seems to make a bunch of people happy.

The Maze Runner is the maze that they are running. I saw the film the other day - it was okay - but could make for an interesting design of attraction. It would be interesting to see if they attempted to recreate those creatures that attack them.

If you had said 'mini claw' that would have made a lot more sense. I think we're looking at attractions that already exist in someone's catalogue nowadays. Gone are the days that Australian parks invented their own rides, unfortunately.

I think the fun in these suggestions is when they're proven right. Like when you suggest a park gets a Gerstlauer and it does. Or when Gazza says 'Go Hawks' and they win the grand final!

As for people being mind readers, I do not expect that, that is why I wrote the second post. However, you claimed that by justifying my claim I was in fact re-nigging, which by you Is BULLSHOT. *sigh*.

Remember that I posted the topic ages ago. It's in Chit-Chat in "Luna park sydney model". Read the last post.

Remember that I posted the topic ages ago. It's in Chit-Chat in "Luna park sydney model". Read the last post.

That is also unsubstantiated from the park Yoshi. I posted an interview with Warwick Dougherty , managing director of LPS , over a year ago, at the time of the introduction of Hair Raiser. In that interview, he stated that LPS had a 5 year plan but at no time were individual rides or numbers of rides mentioned. I think that this has been diluted by time and Chinese whispers into what you and Kingda Ka is reporting as being official. Unfortunately, at this time, it is far from official and can only be filed under idle speculation.

What are we 'The Schmitties'?

To quote XXMr YoshiXX - let's get back on topic.

The Pinfari coasters are getting a little long in the tooth, but if they got a later model it would probably still have a good 10 years in it. I think the Gerstlauer Family Coasters could be a good match for the park- even if they only have room for a shuttle one.

The Black Widow at Adventure World is an example of a permanent Powersurge. It's very much a spin and spew, but seems to make a bunch of people happy.

The Maze Runner is the maze that they are running. I saw the film the other day - it was okay - but could make for an interesting design of attraction. It would be interesting to see if they attempted to recreate those creatures that attack them.

If you had said 'mini claw' that would have made a lot more sense. I think we're looking at attractions that already exist in someone's catalogue nowadays. Gone are the days that Australian parks invented their own rides, unfortunately.

I think the fun in these suggestions is when they're proven right. Like when you suggest a park gets a Gerstlauer and it does. Or when Gazza says 'Go Hawks' and they win the grand final!

Yes. multiple valid points.

That is also unsubstantiated from the park Yoshi. I posted an interview with Warwick Dougherty , managing director of LPS , over a year ago, at the time of the introduction of Hair Raiser. In that interview, he stated that LPS had a 5 year plan but at no time were individual rides or numbers of rides mentioned. I think that this has been diluted by time and Chinese whispers into what you and Kingda Ka is reporting as being official. Unfortunately, at this time, it is far from official and can only be filed under idle speculation.

Since when was this thread solely for facts rather than speculation. All the pages before my entrance discuss possibilities for the park.

Since when was this thread solely for facts rather than speculation. All the pages before my entrance discuss possibilities for the park.

Don't be impertinent. I have no issue with speculation- we all indulge with that from time to time. I was merely correcting something that you posted that you were passing off as true information. This is far from the case, as has been amply pointed out. Be my guest,speculate away- as long as you do not try and say that any speculation you post is based on truth- either by ignorance or by design. You will get called for it every time.

If the ride is to be an Australian first, it would be so marketable. Hair Raiser is the beginning, of what seems to be a great future ahead for LPS, with another ride coming in early 2015, and others possibly in the pipeline.

Agreed! The introduction of Hair Raiser was very important as it was the first new ride installed in tbe park since the 1995 incarnation. It also showed that the owners are serious about maintaining the park as a fun park. The future is extremely bright and hopefully bigger things are to come. ( Dare I even think new Big Dipper??? New coaster? I fervently hope so!)