Seaworlds New Kids Area Announced

Cooper Olsen

a new well themed family dark ride on the former seaviper site to replace the bermuda triangle would be a good step

but you are right theres not much point takeing your younger kids to seaworld from now untill the september school holidays when the new kids area opens.

not alot to keep younger kids happy right now

a new well themed family dark ride on the former seaviper site to replace the bermuda triangle would be a good step

It sure would!

the shop beside the carousel is now also gone

What shop was this?

Surely you don't mean they've already completely demolished this building? I hope not anyway as I like it and I think it has (or at least had) potential to become something really good.

post-2733-0-77131300-1430900375_thumb.jp

Edited by pushbutton

was just pointing out that the time frame since the shop was a cartoon network shop was longer then 5 years not meaning to upset anyone

Cartoon network hasn't been affiliated with SW for about 5 years.

The Nickelodeon store is just after the main jet ski lake

I know that, last time i was there prior to last year was 2006. Back when CNCB was still there, so that's what im basing it off.

Cartoon network hasn't been affiliated with SW for about 5 years.

The Nickelodeon store is just after the main jet ski lake

I know that, last time i was there prior to last year was 2006. Back when CNCB was still there, so that's what im basing it off.

was just pointing out the time frame since the shop was a cartoon network cartoon beach shop.

not meaning to upset

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

VRTP have been associated with Nickelodeon for a while haven't they?

There's a Nickelodeon shop at Sea World. I'm sure Spongebob is a Nickelodeon character, and that's also been at Sea World for a few years. 

Not sure whether Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are also Nickelodeon, but they'renow at Sea World too. 

Lol whoops! You're right, Pushbutton :rolleyes: I have never had payTV, so I keep forgetting that Spongebob and all that are Nickelodeon characters, despite the fact there's also a shop there (which I never go into) lol. Silly me  :lol::lol::lol: I just saw this announcement on FB and immediately remembered that Dreamworks replaced the Nick area at Dreamworld, so I forgot they already had some of the characters and what not there.

I dunno if TMNT are owned by Nickelodeon either. If they are, it must be a newer thing. As a TMNT fangirl from the 80's, I know they didn't belong to any particular brand in the past.... if anything they were their own :)